Part 61

I guess we don't have NCC cadets here, so let me tell you the answer. MESW means Malhotra Empire Senior Wing. We usually put the state initials on the wing title, for example, if you are from West Bengal, it will be WBSW. I hope you understood now. Enjoy the update!

...

"Nandini." I heard someone calling me and I woke up with tired eyes.

I saw Manik in front of me and immediately rubbed my eyes to get a clear view of him. He was in good health and strong with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Manik!" I screeched loud and jumped into his arms coiling my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He held me close to his chest and twirled me around.

"Call me, Boss." He said in an annoying voice and tightened his grip on me. 

I immediately clutched his hair in my fists earning a yelp from him in pain. "Manik, what did you just say? Manik? Manik? I can't hear you, Manik." I repeated his name till he gave up to me.

 "Alright. Little Miss, you are an exception. But you must be punished for pulling my hair." He said and he began to tickle my waist. 

He was successful as my sensitive skin instantly responded to his touch and I threw my neck back laughing. He joined me shortly and our laughter mingled, echoing in the room. His leg hit the corner of the bed making him lose balance and making us both fall on the bed. 

We stopped for a second to understand the situation but burst into huge laughter in the next second. 

My laugh slowly subsided as Manik came on top of me putting his one hand under my head and his free hand caressed my cheeks. My breath quicked as his caramel eyes looked at me intensely.

 "Manik." I moaned unknowingly. 

"Did you miss me?" He questioned bringing his index finger over my lips, tracing my upper lip first followed by the lower lip. My neck arched more on its accord to be closer to his intoxicating aura. "How much did you miss me, Nandini?" He questioned, supporting my head as he inched closer to my face.

"Did you miss my touch?" He said trailing his fingers over my collar bone and I curled my toes with a different feeling slowly settling inside me. 

"Yes." I moaned.

"Good. Let me reward you for your honesty." He said in his husky voice and brought his lips to the nape of my neck. He gently sucked my flesh and placed a wet kiss in the crook of my neck just above my shoulder. 

I hugged him tight feeling shy but my act only made our feelings intense as our bodies got glued to each other leaving no gap. 

He replaced his fingers with his lips and trailed them over my collar bone from my neck. Manik's lips were creating a tornado inside my tummy as I squirmed under his addicting touch. As lips were doing magic over my neck his right hand slid from my head to my back and all the way till the start of my bum. 

I lifted my left side up giving him ample space to work his magic on me as he descended further while his lips came dangerously closer to my inviting lips. 

 I closed my eyes feeling his warm breath on my lips and anticipated a passionate kiss. 

I frowned as a liquid dripped on my face instead of Manik's lips and opened my eyes only to be horrified by this scene.

 Manik's eyes were furious as his nose flared while his entire body was filled with bruises and wounds. 

"Manik, you are bleeding." I tried to help him but he pinned me under him and gritted his teeth.