Part 25

Hey Pearliers, thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your lists. A big shoutout for your lovely comments.

...

"Welcome, hope you are enjoying your work." I said coming inside the room as the cleaner looked confused. "What happened?"

"Usually there's no one around while I am working so I am not sure how it works." he replied looking around.

"Don't worry about it, your Boss is my boyfriend. I need to look at how you work so that I can be confident on your cleaning skills." 

"But..."

"No, if's and buts, start cleaning especially the closet." I tried to sound bossy but I guess it failed miserably as he started walking out. He took a few steps and stopped as Cabir walked carrying some green bag. 

"Underboss, please help. There is a woman claiming to be the Boss's girlfriend and asking me to clean around." 

Cabir frowned for a second and relaxed immediately seeing me in the room. "Yeah, do as she says if you value your life." 

"Super, Cabir!" I yelled and he walked away. I welcomed the assigned cleaner with a smile as he continued to unzip his sack bag. He apologized as soon as he realized I am girl-- the boss right now. And thanks to Cabir this person is now following my orders. 

As soon as he completed taking all the soiled clothes from the laundry bin he began to walk out but I stopped him, once again. "There is still a lot of work, you got to do."

"Mam, I don't see any other soiled clothes. The curtains, bedsheets are also replaced as you told and now I am tired, please let me go." He pleaded.

I felt sad for him but I can't help him in my situation. "You have to clean the locker."

"I've done it, in front you!"

"Very funny, I've asked you to clean every nook and corner of this room and you did not do your task. Should I complain to the Boss?" I faked my anger and this time he fell for it. 

"No, please. I have thoroughly cleaned everything, if there is some dissatisfaction please instruct me and I will complete it in no time."

"You have missed cleaning the key chamber." I said with no care.

He took a step back in shock. "You knew about that rack? I thought you were 'just' a girlfriend. I didn't knew this was serious. Sorry, Mam. I am working on it right now." This time he looked serious and energized than earlier. 

He pressed the bottom of Manik's black suit section door and a desk measuring one feet popped out. There was a velvet cloth lying under the 'key' to my dreams. Who would have imagined that the key was hidden in this secret section. "What does this key open?"

"I seriously have no clue, Mam. Every once in a while I replace this cloth wipe down this section." He shrugged and continued his work.

"Thank you for your time. Instead of every Wednesday, I prefer the laundry to be done on daily basis, Okay?" I need to set this right, I can't bear to live like in a place with weekly once laundry time. I am Princess and my laundry was done every single day and it must continue to do from now as well. 

"Gladly, please speak with the Boss, and I am more than happy to work on daily basis." He said and I nodded my head in approval. As soon as he left the place I shut the door on his face and ran back to the key chamber.