95

This update is dedicated to everyone who is born in the month of "July"
...

The next few days are fun-filled with many ceremonies for our wedding. This day is one of the ceremony which I am enjoying. Mafia style wedding is completely different.

There are two chairs present in the centre of the garden. Everyone were cheering as a few guards brought ropes.

"Boss please have your seat." Cabir bowed and Manik patted his shoulder before sitting on it.

"Princess, please have your seat." He motioned his hand towards the empty seat next to Manik.

"Let's begin the game." Alya cheered shooting her pistol in the air.

The next second Alya tied the rope accross Manik's body and captured him to the chair.

"What are you doing?" I questioned in surprise.

"Wait for your turn, Princess." Alya pulled the rope around my body and tied me to the chair.

I wiggled and the rope was too tight to escape.

"The rope is tied in a way that you can't open it yourself, only your friend can open it. Let's see who will free you." Everyone cheered waiting for the person.

Many guards came forward to free Manik but backed off as Alya's guards stood infront of us pretending to attack anyone who came forward.

Cabir rolled his eyes at his men and came forward to free Manik. Alya's guards circled Cabir but he shot a glare at them and walked further. He finally reached Manik's chair and everyone cheered as he opened the knots.

"Come on,  Cabir! You can't use your rank everywhere, not atleast in this game." Alya said pursing her lips together.

"In order to touch the Boss you have to cross me first." Cabir and Manik hugged each other.

"Now, it's the Princess turn. Who's going to save her, except Manik and Cabir." Alya added knowing very well about the two men.

They rolled their eyes at her and waited for my turn.

Nobody came for me.

"No body will rescue her. Nandini's family is dead anyway, it's a pointless game." Niyonika said aloud irritating everyone.

But it's the truth. I have no one from my territory. If the situation was otherwise, my father, his assigned friends, would be here to make me win. I should give up swallowing the bitter truth.

Manik's finger on my cheek made me realise that my tear has already left my eyes. "Stop this stupid game."

We wanted to take part in every single ceremony and to be honest we both were enjoying it. Manik wants to stop this game only because I am sad about it.

"It's alright, Manik. This a game and every game has winner and loser." I tried to smile but it was difficult. Losing in a sportive game is different from this, being insulted.

Before Manik could speak Niyonika spoke again. "Yeah. It's not like she will win anything without a family."

Alya stomped her feet. "For your kind information, it's your Angel son who brought the princess in such difficult  situation. You must feel ashamed for giving birth to that scoundrel instead of insulting her, Queen."

"Ofcourse, just blame on my Angel for everything. You all are not satisfied even after my Angel's death. Shame on you, I curse nothing good will happen in their life." She threw the flowers on Manik and me which were kept for blessing.