78

This update is dedicated to everyone whose name starts with letter "P"
...

Manik hands were still around my waist as he began sucking my upper lips. His minty breath fanned over my lips and I almost threw my head back with the intensity.

He removed one of his arm and kept it behind the back of my neck to balance my head. His fingers playing with my hair as continued his torture on my upper lips. The next minute he gave his attention to my lower lip as well. His warm mouth was taking huge flesh of my skin and sucking his best.

I tried to stand on my tiptoes to match his height but every alternate second I would land back on my feet. This only made our bodies rub against each other unintentionally. Manik groaned into my mouth every time my breasts rubbed against his chest.

This foreign feeling made me dizzy. I could no longer hold my legs and I stepped on his feet to stand on them and Manik welcomed my weight. I wanted to hang on to him and give all my weight to him but I didn't knew how to begin.

It was getting difficult to hold Manik as his shirt was unbuttoned and slipping away everytime I tried to hold it. He pulled out of the kiss and removed his shirt, throwing it somewhere far in the room.

The strong muscles flexed with his act and I saw his eyes darken looking at my swollen lips. The next second he clutched my throat and pulled me for a kiss while the other free arm yanked my hair causing my head to fall back and give him the access to kiss deeper.

If I was shy earlier I am even more shy now, as Manik was shirtless and there was nothing to hold except his bare skin. I tried my best not touch his bare skin but lost it as it was difficult to balance.

With a thudding heart I finally placed my cold palms over his bare chest and I felt him take sudden deep breath. My hands slowly snaked from his chest to the back of his neck and finally disappeared into his hair.

My breasts which were completely covered under the hoodie rubbed over his bare chest and I felt something hard poking my stomach.

"Nandini." His voice turned raspy and he lifted me from the ground.

His both palms were cupping my buttocks and he encouraged me to wrap my legs around his waist through his forearms.

Manik left my lips and trailed his kisses down my neck and stopped at the crook of it. His lips firmly pressed against my skin and later he opened them to suck it.

"Manik." I moaned and tightened my legs more around his waist pulling his bare skin closer to my bare thighs.

He balanced me on his forearm and trailed his free hand over my exposed legs. I curled my toes as his fingers moved from my knees and the upper thighs.

"Manik." My breath was irregular and I didn't understand what's happening.

His fingers slowly moved till my right buttock cheek clad with my panty. He drew a few patterns there before cupping it tight in his palm and kneading it.

"God! Your ass is so thick and it's my favourite." Manik groaned while getting lower to kiss my collar bones.

My entire body turned a shade of red hearing his words and experiencing his actions. This was too much torture in a single time for my innocent existence.

I hugged him tight breaking the contact of his lips on my collar bones and buried my face into the crook of his neck. I clutched his body with my arms around his broad shoulders and my legs around his narrow waist.

I was almost panting for air and I clutched onto him as if my life depended on him.

I want this to stop as well as continue. I am pretty much confused and I was feeling dizzy.