"Would it be all right if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you."

A/N: the first three kinda suck but it gets better, I PROMISE!
Love you all who have come here and started reading!

There were very few things that caused Wednesday Addams to freak out, actually, none as far as she had known. That was before she found out Enid was heading into the forest for a three-week-long trip. At first, she had shrugged it off, but now, after twenty days of quiet dorm rooms and open cold space, she was starting to feel...lonely.

She missed Enid. The way her eyes crinkled when she smiled and the way she would blast music at top volume just to dance around until her breath became laboured. The way her perfume drafted onto Wednesday's side of the room, and probably into the hall. The smell of the perfume was gone now, replaced with the smell of due.

Wednesday walked across the room, placing herself at the foot of Enid's vibrant bed. The colours twisted at her eyes but the sheets were soft. One of Enid's sweaters was thrown over the railing of her bed. It was the one she had been wearing the first time her claws had come out. Pink, Orange and White. Those colours weren't too bright. Wednesday picked it up and rested her hand on the neckline. It was unbelievably soft.

Without thinking Wednesday pulled her sweater off, slipping on the other one. The smell of Enid's perfume filled her nose, it felt like she was there, holding her close.

Wednesday pressed the fabric against her nose, wishing she didn't have to wait even one more day.

"Um...what are you doing?"

Wednesday whipped around. Enid voice. Enid's hair. Enid's eyes. "You are back."

"The drive went much more quickly than we planned so we are early...are you in my sweater?"

Wednesday stood up and walked over to Enid. "Can I borrow it? It smells like you."

Enid's lips curled upwards. "I missed you too."

Wednesday leaned her head into the crook of Enid's neck. It was better than the sweater, her skin was warm yet wind brushed. "Don't go on any more trips without me."

"Don't worry...I will always only be a text away you know, you could have called me or texted me."

"I wanted you, not your face."

Enid wrapped her arms around Wednesday's waist. "I wanted you too, I missed the warmth you brought me every night mi amor."

Wednesday pulled back and gave Enid a plain look. The taller girl giggled and just pulled Wednesday back.

Nether girl moved this time.

A/N: This one is short but the next will be longer lol