This is Halloween, everybody scream.

Prompt: Wednesday Addams doesn't have a fear. She would never fall under that mortality...so why did she find herself jumping at the thought of the haunted house.
Or
Wednesday gets scared in a haunted house and drops for the first time ever, though she didn't know what Agere was. Lucky Enid did.

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Wednesday rolled her eyes as she watched Enid add the final touches to her Harley Quinn makeup look. An absurd costume in her opinion, much too opposing to any style she had ever seen.

"Don't act like you aren't wearing a bat onesie right now Addams," Enid laughed slightly.

"You forced me into this atrocity."

"No, you did it because you loveeee me."

Feeling her cheeks flush ever so slightly, Wednesday clamped her hands behind her back. "Yes because you force me to love you will this spell of beauty."

Enid walked over to her, placing her hands on either sides of her hips. "Mmm you really think so?" She tilted her head downwards and brought her lips to her girlfriends. 

"So beautiful," Wednesday mumbled, wishing she could sink into the kiss forever.

A loud knock on the door brought the two out of their transe, followed by Yoko yelling out something they couldn't understand through the door.

"You go answer, I just need to add one more pin mk?"

The Addams opened the door, watching as people trickled into the room. Bianca was a mermaid ironically, though Yoko and Divina had pb&j matching costumes, Xavier was the Mona Lisa, Ajax was an old lady, admittedly quite funny, and Eugene was a bee.

"Am I seeing things or is Wednesday Addams dressed up," Bianca rose a single eyebrow.

"I know right!" Enid squealed. "She has some weaknesses," she joked, kissing her girlfriends already pink tinted cheeks as she grabbed her bag. "Now, are we going to the halloween festival or are we going to the halloween festival!?!?"

A chorus of exited shouts went around the room and the group set of towards the cars. They split into two groups, the boys and Bianca going in Xavier's car and everyone else shoving themselves into Enid's Honda Civic.

Enid's hand rested over Wednesday's the whole drive, even as she sung and half danced (as much as the one driving the car could) to the halloween themed music Yoko had hooked up.

Eventually both groups reached the Jericho clearing, where stalls and food stands had been ligned up. Apple bobbing games tucking into every corner, a poney riding center with each horse dressed as an animal other than themselves, buckets of whatever was in there, ment to feel like brains and eyeballs (spoiler alert, it was old spaghetti and wet grapes).

At the very far end, tucked behind an old woman selling ice cream, was the haunted house. It's walls were fully black, and Wednesday couldn't help but notice it looked shockingly like her home. Perhaps it would be more delightfully frightening than she had anticipated.

"We should do the house after dark," Enid mused. "The festival goes on until midnight, so we can do a LOT before than."

After winning her girlfriend multiple stuffed animals from stalls, Wednesday watched as the sun sunk behind the clouds, darkening into the night. It was only eight, so she knew they would still have a while even after the house.

"Eeeek, I can't wait!" Enid jumped up and onto her toes. "I swear it better make me jump so high I hit the roof again."

"You did not hit the roof Enid," Yoko rolled her eyes.