Pancakes

Prompt/AN: This is a littlespace chappie, but also a little written tut on how to put on a nappy, since a lot of littles can't figure it out. This tut is for hook and loop diapers, most commonly found at stores like ABU (little kings are a recommendation I can't state enough).
I would also like to note that my books still are nonsexual, and if you are reading with the intent of sexual pleasure, please keep that to yourself, and I already have a fully nonsexual caregiver, I don't want another. Keep your kink out of my book, and I will never ever write about messing.

Wednesday yawned softly as she opened her eyes, gentle light filtering through her curtains. She could hear Enid fiddling around in the kitchen, though that didn't seem to be a bother in her tired state.

After a few more minutes of just laying there she finally decided that the morning had crept up on her, gripping the bar to her crib and pulling herself up.

"Mama!" She called out, rattling the side panel aggressively.

The rattling in the kitchen stopped, and footsteps started travelling down the hall.

"You woke up late, didn't you darling? You are normally up before me, and I've had time to make breakfast already!"

"Wha times?"

"Only eight, don't worry."

Enid brought down the gate, pulling Wednesday out of the crib and into her arms.

"Should we get you ready for the day?"

"Mhm!" Wednesday giggled as she was carried into the bathroom and placed on the changing table.

Tut starts here

Enid grabbed an AlphaGatorZ off the shelf, unfolding it and scruffing it up lightly. She then folded it in a toco shape and assured it was going to stay slightly formed like that before laying it flat again. She shook some baby powder onto the SAP and set it aside.

"Let's get this old one off, hm?"

She pulled off the tabs, taking the old nappy off.

"Ready, uppies!"

Wednesday lifted just enough so the back of the nappy could be pulled under her until it reached around the area of her belly button. Making sure the sides were folded out, she brought the front up to the same area, laying it flat. She tucked the sides underneath her so it was pulled tight, then started with the right side.

Enid started with the lower tab, pulling it as far as she could and sticking it down. With the top one she did the same, angling it downwards and laying it over the other one. She did the same with the other side, making sure it was tight before patting Wednesday's side.

"Is that comfy?"

"Dah!"

Tut over

"Okay, let's grab some clothes, how about...your paw print onesie?"

Grabbing that off the shelf as well, she pulled it on and did it up, slipping on a pare of soft trousers.

"Said beakfast ready?"

"Yup, I made some yummy blueberry pancakes!"

"Wif cocklet chip?"

Enid laughed lightly. "Yes, with chocolate chips."

"Mmm yummyyyy!"

Enid picked her up, patting her back softly as she walked her into the kitchen where the pancakes were piled up on a plate.

Once set in her chair, Wednesday didn't bother to grab her fork, instead picking one up and shoving it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Wednesday laughed, some of the banana spreading across her skin. 

"You're yucky, aren't you?"

Ignoring her, Wednesday reached for the syrup happily, seeming slightly disgruntled when she found it was just out of reach.

Instead of just asking for it, she chose to just half lunge herself across the table, grabbing it and dragging the sticky bottle back.

"I use?"

"After that effort I would hope so."

Enid flinched as she watched the pancakes drown in syrup, then be picked up and make even more of a mess of Wednesday's face, hair and outfit.

This cycle repeated a few times, each pancake getting its own personal waterboarding experience before being semi eaten whilst the remains fell to the floor...at least that's how Wednesday would have explained it.

"All done!"

Enid grabbed a wet wipe, cleaning each of Wednesday's fingers individually and most of her hair.

"You are going to need a bath tonight, ma'am."

"Nu uh, wanna play!" Wednesday huffed, slipping off her chair and waddling towards the living room where all her subjects (stuffed animals) were kept.

"I said tonight, you don't need to run from me!"

"Gotta run! Come Edgar, you gots run too!"

Wednesday stopped for a moment to grab the stuffed Raven from the floor where she had last left it, sorry, him. She got on all fours and used one of her hands to walk him across the floor, still going as fast as she could, though not fast enough.

"Gotcha!"

Letting out a shrike, Wednesday tried to wiggle away, though she was overpowered by werewolf arms quite quickly.

"Do you want your bath early? You seem suuuuper exited."

Wednesday shook her head, giggling as she was clutched tighter. "Edgar want one! Not me silly!"

"Ahh okay, so should we give him a bath?"

Wednesday shook her head, leaning in closer so her mouth was just by Enid's ear. "He doesn't need a bath, it's illegal, so we have to pretend he's running from us, okay?" She whispered softly.

"Oh, okay."

Enid opened her arms again, letting the little demon loose to grab her stuffy. She gave her a quick head start before running after her yet again, though this time she was technically chasing Edgar.

Even with the head start, she quickly caught up to Wednesday, almost gripping her arm when the girl stopped.

"Wait!"

"Wait what, darling?"

"Edgar used his powers to freeze you! Now you can't move for uh...thirty seconds!"

Enid sighed, knowing with his new powers she would never catch him, and this chase would probably continue for about an hour until they both tired out, but she still closed her eyes and counted to thirty before starting up again. This was just part of being a caregiver.

A/N; well...it's been a while, but here is a chapter. Hope you liked it, and if anyone has requests feel free to give 'em!