Pets and kisses

A/N I needed more Agere in this fandom, so I MADE IT

Prompt:
Little Enid/CG Wednesday

Enid required at least two hours of attention per day. This happened a lot, most of the time she got even more from Wednesday, who wouldn't exactly give her attention, but the fact that she snuggled while doing her own thing was enough.

Today, Enid had not gotten any snuggles, or even talking really. If she were in any other mindset, she wouldn't mind, but the girl was convinced that Wednesday was ignoring her on purpose, as she was only three and didn't know any better. This caused her to freak out, and start plotting to get her Mama to like her again.

She tried to get her attention, small sounds and words, but Wednesday kept her eyes glued to her book as she typed it out. Enid huffed and opened her side table drawer, pulling out a pink Paci and sticking it into her mouth.

Enid let her legs drop to the floor, sliding off her bed and onto the floor. She chose not to walk, crawling instead until she reached the base of Wednesday's chair.

"Mama!" Enid said, her Paci muffling her words a bit as she looked up and tugged on her roommates skirt.

Finally Wednesday seemed to notice her, pausing her novel and looking at the sweet littles face. "What are you doing hun?"

"Snugggg!" Enid tugged the skirt again, her eyes getting teary.

"Aw, do you need a nap?"

No, she didn't need a nap! She wanted snuggles. Wednesday leaned down, struggling to pick the taller girl up for a moment before succeeding, still with mild difficulty.

"Who's bed?"

"No naps!"

"No nap? What do you want than?"

Ugh. She was making this very clear. "Snuggle!"

Finally seeming to understand, Wednesday took her to her own colourless bed, shifting her to one hip as she pulled back the sheets than lowered her in.

"You come?"

"Mhm. I'm just gonna change. You are already in your pjs."

Wednesday grabbed her black and white striped pjs, changing as quickly as possible to get back to Enid. When she finally did, the little gave her a stink eye before burying her face in her chest.

Wednesday brushed her hair back, almost petting the top of her head. Delighted with the skin on skin, Enid laughed, her eyes looking up at Wednesday as she nuzzled closer.

"This is really all you want, isn't it?"

"Mmm," Enid sighed, finally  at comfort.