Mute

Prompt: Wednesday drops and goes mute.

"You are insane!" Xavier practically yelled. "You know this whole stalker obsession is absolutely nothing better than the monster, you are just some suck up bitch who thinks her way is always the way!"

Wednesday felt the words echo through her head, her fists clamping angrily at her side though her eyes felt like crying. "Xavier I just-"

"GET OUT OF MY DORM ROOM ADDAMS!"

Already feeling upset, the yelling snapped her last string and she stood up from the chair she had been in as quickly as she could, rushing out of the room and only braking into a run once far enough away. The light haze of littlespace coated her mind, forcing her to move even faster over to her dorm, wishing she could burry herself into a pile of stuffies and just let everything out that big her refused to accept.

Once she reached the door, Wednesday threw it open, running as fast as she could over to her bed and thrusting herself into the mattress. It wasn't exactly prepared for little her, no stuffies or extra pillows, not a single warm blanket, but she still rolled herself into the thin sheet, burring her face into the thin pillow that she normally slept on.

"Woah, someone's upset hm? Do you wanna talk about it?" The creek of Enid crossing the floor interrupted her thoughts, making her want to scrape her ears out in protest.

The bed groaned with extra weight and Wednesday felt a hand hover over her back, but still, she didn't move.

"What abouttttt a stuffie to get you to talk."

Feeling as if her mouth was made of weights, she instead sighed 'go away' with a flick of her palm in the air before dropping it back down beside her.

"Uh oh, we only use ASL when we have big feelings, hm."

Sitting up to face Enid, Wednesday thrust one hand under her chin, than her chest, signing the words 'no feel' over and over again until Enid grabbed her hands.

"It's okay, we don't need to talk about it. Do you want to do something else than?"

'Can we just snuggle?" Wednesday's cheeks flushed as she tilted her head in question. 'Not very playful."

"Of course baby," Enid whispered, wrapping her arms around Wednesday and slowly rocking her back and fourth. "Do you want to lay down on my bed?"

Wednesday shook her head, pointing to the darker fluffy blankets at the end of her bed. 'Put them on my bed. Please?'

Enid quickly tucked Wednesday into many blankets, placing her spider paci into her mouth before crawling in next to her.

"Talk later, okay?"

Wednesday nodded again, pressing her head to Enid's chest.

"Hey! No licking!" Enid giggled and pulled away from the sassy girl who had just licked her collar bone.

'Yes!' Wednesday grinned in exclamation.

"Do you want me to lick you?!" She lunged forward, her tongue just barely brushing Wednesday's cheek, though she still grunted in response. "Payback!"

With a grin, Wednesday pocked Enid's face, turning away from her before the gesture could be returned.

"The sass," she gasped dramatically, throwing her hand over her forehead. "You should star in theatre with that level of drama."

'You're the one being dramatic,' Wednesday turned back over, rolling her eyes.

"Someone seems to want tickles!"

Shaking her head aggressively, Wednesday turned away again, though she was tackled with fighting fingers that dug their way into her sides.

As the night went on, the battle of tickles continued, only to be snuffed out as both of them feel against the bed again, tuckered out.

"You win. You win."

Wednesday smirked in victory. 'I always do.'