Don't let me down

Prompt:
Omegaverse/pet play to ease my soul. Alpha Wednesday, Omega Enid.

Short chapter, sorry! (700 words)

"Wednesdayyyy!"Enid whined, looking over at the girl who was sitting at her typewriter, not sending her needy Omega even a second glance.

When she didn't get a response, Enid flopped back into the sheets. Sometimes she couldn't help but wish she could send out drawing pheromones the way an Alpha could instead of just when she was in heat, just to get Wednesday to look at her instead of that stupid novel.

Once she was sure she definitely wasn't getting any attention in this time frame, she re-adjusted her nest and flipped open her computer, loading up Reddit. Something about plants, someone asking for identification of a bird, a baby throwing food. Since when did social media get so boring?

Her quest to find anything that remotely interested her ended shortly, and she found herself just lying there yet again. When was that stupid girlfriend of hers going to-

"Why are you whining, Sinclair."

"I'm not whining."

"Yes you are," Wednesday turned her head, her eyes glaring daggers into Enid's. "I can't write if you continue to vocalize your misery for another thirty minutes." Had it really only been that long?

"Can't you write later or something?"

"You will find the same boredom at any time of the day. Perhaps you should consider finding better hobbies than attending multiple hours of theatre after school, cooking muffins on a daily basis in a class of random people and aimlessly reading horrible Lumity and Catradora fan-fiction on Wattpad."

With a huff, Enid stood up, storming over to where Wednesday sat. Staring the girl right in the eyes, she dropped to her knees, shoving her chin into Wednesday's lap.

"Get your flees off my lap."

She let a loud whine out, shoving her face between Wednesday's soft thighs. Though she tended to run cold, the girl's skin was always warm there when she sat for long enough. "Pay attention to me."

She heard Wednesday take a few (likely annoyed) breaths before a hand was placed on her head, scratching behind her ears. "Five minutes, I will keep writing, and after that, you will go back to your side of the room and leave. Me. Alone."

That sounded good enough, besides, it wasn't like the goth went along with her threats. More than half the time her 'thirty more minutes' turned into two or three hours of shows she classified as 'teenage garbage' but made no attempt to turn off.

After about another twenty minutes, Wednesday finally pushed away the girls head. "You've overstayed your welcome."

"In your lap?"

"In my personal space."

Enid groaned and pushed herself away, moving onto Wednesday's bed. "I will be finished soon," the girl mumbled.

"You better be, I need some proper attention."

"Oh, I'm sure you do." She pushed a new page in, stretching.

Another ten horrible minutes later, the final ding hit, and the page was pushed into her binder.

"Do you need some attention now, Pup?" She lay back in her chair, hardly looking over. Oh that idiot.

Enid took a deep breath. She knew how this played out. It always did. Sometimes she wished she could save her dignity in any way around her partner.

"Oh, so you don't?"

Enid let a bark slip out of her lips, grabbing Wednesday's blanket between her teeth and pulling it over herself.

"Enid, no, drop it," she stood up, rushing over and trying to pull the blanket away, though Enid's strength beat her. She scrunched her nose, growling.

"Bad girl," Wednesday pulled harder, finally getting it away from her. "We do not chew on our owner's blankets!" 

Well, that was a matter of opinion. She pressed her face against Wednesday, licking at her chin lightly. She obviously needed to chew. This was cruel. 

"Stop," Wednesday's hand stopped her, instead grabbing a plastic bone that lay near her feet. There were always toys lying around their room. "Be a good pup and chew this."The bone was shoved into her mouth, silencing her before she could protest.

"Go lay down," Wednesday pointed to the dog bed on the floor, watching in satisfaction as her omege obeyed her commands.

"Do you want some food?" She knelt beside her, shuffling through her pockets. 

"Arf!" The false bone dropped from her mouth, landing at her feet. She could feel a fantom tail wagging aggressively and wished it would actually emerge. 

"Hmm, I have some raisin boxes left over from breakfast," she pulled out the little red box, peeling it open, "These are the yoghurt ones, you enjoy those if I'm not mistaken."

She was not. Nudging Wednesday's hand, she opened her mouth, letting one be placed on her tongue. "Don't chew it."

Her lip curled up, but she obeyed letting the coating melt off until it was just the resin left. "Okay, now you can eat." 

The resin seeds made her wish she could have eaten it with the yoghurt, but she knew that wasn't allowed. So instead she obeyed. 

After the entire container had been suffered through, Wednesday let her lay on her lap as she read something, occasionally kissing her cheek or just above where her tail would normally be. Honestly, she wouldn't give up being an omega for the world, even if it did come with its ups and downs. 

You fell first, I fell harder //Wenclair one-shots//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें