Drunkn kisses

Prompt: Enid gets drunk at a party and Wednesday has to carry her back to their dorm.
A/N: I've never been drunk before sooo

There wasn't really any kind of 'this is cool' part to running down the hall and into some stupid party in Yoko's room just because her idiotic roommate had gotten herself too drunk to walk. Then again what else could have she expected from her?

Pushing the door to the dorm open, she was met with head painfully loud music and flashing lights. Kids still ran around the dorm, plastic red cups in hand. Where had that stupid werewolf wondered off to.

"Babyyyy!" Someone's arms wrapped around her back, making her spin, her nose slamming against theirs before she had time to pull back.

"Enid, I thought you were 'unable to walk' as your lovely friend said."

"Haha, yeahhh she probably just wanted you to get meeee!" At that moment she tripped, falling further into Wednesday's arms and giggling. "Your boobs are so soft!" Her face was pressed between Wednesday's breasts.

"If you could pause your sexual assault, we can take you back to our room."

"But you're my girlfrienddddd!"

"And that doesn't remove boundaries. Remove your face from my breast."

Enid sighed, pulling back and gripping her hands. "Okayyyy, let's go."

Wednesday grabbed her by both arms, dragging her out the door and into the hall.

"How much did you freaking drink?"

"Mmm, bottle of vodka, and a sex on the beach, like we should be doing," she tried to wink, instead just blinking super aggressively with both eyes.

"I can assure you, not in this state of mind we shouldn't."

"But you're so pretty..."

Fed up with Enid's slow drunken walking, she grabbed under her legs, picking her up bridal style. 

"Holy shit, it's my wedding day! Being picked up by my lovely groom."

"Bride if anything."

They arrived at their door, Wednesday tossing it open and placing Enid down. "I'm going to get you some crackers and water from the cabinet, go wait in the bathroom."

Enid frowned for a second, then without warning vomited all over herself. "Do I still need to go the the bathroom?"

With her lips pressed into a tight line, Wednesday did nothing but nod, turning away to get the stuff.

With the crackers and water bottle clutched in one hand, she walked into the bathroom. "Take those clothes off, I will start running a bath. Just...eat or something while I do."

"Ooh are those the fancy soup crackers? Yum." She grabbed them from Wednesday, not in fact, removing her clothes as she ripped open the package.

Wednesday started the water, letting it heat up as she added salts and Enid's favourite scent of bathbomb.

"Is it ready yet?" She had ditched the crackers, luckily remembering to remove her clothes.

"Yeah, hop in so I can clean you up."

"I can clean myself up Wednesday!" She tried to step in, but slightly under stepped, sending her plunging face first into the water. "Ow."

"You are proving my point," she hissed, taking Enid's vanilla body wash off the shelf.

"You're so hot," Enid whispered up at her as her arms, legs and torso were scrubbed individually.

"Thank you." Now where was that damn shampoo.

"I want you to have my kids."

"I'm sure you do." Ah, there it was. She took it from one of the higher shelves, flipping open the lid and squeezing some into her hand.

"How would we have kids?" Enid frowned, just seeming to now realise that neither of them had a male reproductive system.

"IVF most likely."

"Isn't that the one where you stick needles in your butt?"

"Yes Enid, it is the one where you stuck needles in your butt." She took the shower head and turned it on, using it to rinse the water out of Enid's hair.

"Glad you will carry the kids then."

"Who said that?" Wednesday paused, frowning. Though she had thought about the torture that was pregnancy, she wasn't exactly thinking of it as something that needed to be discussed so soon.

"Mmm, we'll see," she leaned back and let the jets of the shower head massage her scull.

Wednesday turned off the shower head, placing it back where it was ment to go. She then pulled up her sleeve and removed the plug from the tub.

"Hey! I'm comfortable!"

"Yeah? Well you also need sleep at four in the freaking morning."

She huffed, but stood up, taking the towel she was handed and wrapping it around her torso.

"Maybe I can just sleep like this."

"Go get some damn pjs on Sinclair, or you can sleep in your bed alone."

"Be like that I guess," she wandered out, the sound of her drawers opening and closing the only thing audible in the dorm for a few minutes.

Though Enid already dressed rather odd, her style seemed to get even worse at night. Currently, she was rocking mismatched socks, one knee high and one an anklet. She had a bright pink tank top on, covered by one of Wednesday's lacy sweaters and some pj pants with shorts over them. Wednesday had long ago given up on mentioning the odd looks.

"Coke join me," Enid patted the spot next to her in bed, where the sheets had been pulled off for Wednesday to get in.

As the call had been late at night (when Wednesday was already sleeping might she add) she was already in pjs, just leaving her to crawl in and place her arms around Enid's torso.

"You are dealing with your own hangover tomorrow."

"Meanie."

"Says you," she tightened her grip around Enid, nuzzling her nose into her warm neck. The smell of alcohol still lay on her breath, though Wednesday didn't mind.

"Says me?"

"Woke me up with your stupid drunk act outs."

"You? Asleep before four naturally?"

"I still need sleep too y'a know!"

"Lier."

"You annoy the shit out of me."

"You're welcome."