Sensual food tasting

Prompt: you will see lmao, and I'm sorry in advance. This is supposed to be a funny chapter btw.
Also has anyone seen the Millar's girl trailer? I won't watch the movie cuz it's not anything I would be interested in since I hate teacher x student but it looks so good like damnnn.

"Enid...what is this," Wednesday heaved a sigh. In front of the two of them sat about seven plates, a top covering her from seeing their contents.

"Sensual food tasting! Thing recommended it!" She grinned.

"You have got to be kidding me," Wednesday closed her eyes for a moment. Of course Thing had recommended that, probably prompted by her parents.

"I donno, it seems fun to me," Enid shrugged. "We will take turns don't worry."

That made her worry more. She did not want Enid in control of anything that went into her mouth.

Just as she was about to walk away, and probably not come back until midnight if she could help it, Thing hopped up onto the table, a small chefs hat on his...head? Technically it would be one.

He quickly tapped something out, making Wednesday sigh even louder as he pulled out a blindfold and threw it to Enid.

Enid will put the blindfold on, you feed her the food, she has to guess what it is, make it romantic. He waved around his pinky dramatically.

Wasting no time, Enid wrapped the cloth around her head, patting it before saying that she couldn't see. Personally, Wednesday wanted to crawl into a large hole, and stay there. Forever.

Thing lifted the lid off the first plate, gesturing to the contents inside. From the looks of it, tiramisu. He took a fancy spoon from beside it and handed it to Wednesday.

Wanting to make this go as fast as possible, she took a small scoop. "Okay open your mouth," she watched as Enid complied.

Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to wrap her hand around Enid's chin, she rubbed the creamy side over her lips first, before smoothing it onto her tongue.

"Crème brûlée?" Enid asked, trying to lick off her lips.

"No, right path though."

"Can I try more?"

Taking another scoop, she felt as Enid shivered under her cold touch. "Umm tiramisu?"

"Mhm."

Enid took off the blindfold, handing it over to her girlfriend. "That was fun, your turn."

Lovely. Practically putting her life into Enid's hands, she tied it over her eyes, adjusting it so she couldn't see.

She couldn't help but hear as the plates clanged, than tensed. What?!

"Your the one blindfolded here."

"You are sitting on me, I can't-"

Enid's finger pressed against her lips. "You trust me, right?"

"Yes but-"

"Than just eat," she felt as Enid gripped her lower lip, placing the spoon there.

It was clearly some sort of chocolate, though she didn't know what. It had the texture of pudding in a way, but at the same time not at all.

"Mousse?"

"Damnit, your right."

She felt Enid's weight move from her lap, and she pulled off the fabric. "How many more of these torturous foods do we have."

One more each, the other platters are just empty, Thing tapped out. Decorating the room you know?

The other two didn't take long, since Wednesday was sure to rush through it, though Enid did take her sweet time.

"You have to admit that was fun," she mumbled, her head pressed into Wednesday's chest, refusing to get off her lap.

"I really don't."

"But you did it."

Wednesday sighed, giving in and wrapping her arms around Enid. "Because I love you, you know that."

Enid lifted her head, smiling. "You sound so pretty when you say that."

"I would hope I sound pretty all the time."

"Especially pretty."

Wednesday kissed her nose, her hands rubbing over Enid's spine. "Sometimes I want to skin you alive in the most romantic way possible."

Enid's lips curled in slight disgust. "That both turns me on and makes me want to vomit."

"Good." Wednesday smirked as she leaned backwards, the chair falling from behind her feeling as her back hit the floor.

"Please tell me you did that by accident."

Without a word, Wednesday shoved her face into Enid's neck, biting down on her collar bone.

Her felt her roommates giggles practically in her chest as she moved along, until she stopped at the base of her chin, not wanting to leave any marks on her face.

"And I'm the werewolf here?" Enid joked.

"Mhm," Wednesday kept her hold, breathing in the slight smell of peaches that rested from Enid's perfume.

"You know I was kinda expecting you to draw blood," she joked, exposing her neck more.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

Assuring that her teeth were in the right spots, Wednesday bit down harder, waiting for Enid's reaction, though non came. Harder. A slight metallic liquid filled her mouth, startling her. Though she had joked about it, she had never actually tasted someone else's blood. (Don't do this at home kids, u will die pookie)

"You waiting for something or are you going to bight me properly."

To be fair, she asked for it, or that was what Wednesday told herself as her teeth sunk deep into Enid's neck. She felt as Enid tensed under her, her hands clenching into fists. Pulling her head back, Wednesday was sure she looked like a vampire. Blood dripped down her chin, some of it coming from Enid's neck itself.

She could see as Enid's chest heaved up and down, the way her eyes flashed dangerously, the way her fangs had emerged from her gums, and the way Thing was running out of the room as fast as he possibly could.

"Enid to be fair you-"

She was cut off and Enid returned the 'favor', her much stronger jaw digging deeper faster, forcing a struggled cry out of Wednesday's throat. She wanted to tell for her to stop, but at the same time she wished she would never stop, like the pain was drawing her in. Than again, she was Wednesday Addams.

She felt as Enid pulled out, the razor sharp edges of her teeth making the marks larger. "Did I hurt you? I forgot you weren't a werewolf I just wasn't thinking I-"

"Don't worry, I would know if you had hit a main artery. You didn't, I will be good."

"You are absurd," Enid rested her head against Wednesday's chest again. "We are going to have to clean this up."

"Yes ma'am."

A/N: happy kinktober yall lmao