Closet confessions

Prompt:
Yoko gets fed up with our hopeless gays and shoves them into a closet.

Enid had considered her day pretty normal until this point. Classes, lunch, after school activities, so of course it was when she was tired and ready for a quick nap before dinner that she got a bag thrown over her head and dragged down the hall.

The bag was thick enough to block her scent, therefore making her unable to know who had her in a chokehold under her arm.

After about two minutes of struggling and attempting to scream loud enough for someone to hear her, the pressure let up, and she felt her body be thrown against a wall. Something that felt suspiciously like a broom fell onto her as she hear the door slam. Someone's body was pressed up against hers, it was clear there wasn't enough room for the both of them, whoever it was.

"For goodness sake stop flailing around like a dead fish." The bag was ripped off her head, and the overwhelming smell of black lickerish filled her nose.

Though it was too dark to see anything in the small  space, she recognized Wednesday's cold skin. The smell helped as well.

"Did you stick me in here?!"

"Do you think I would willingly press myself against you like this?" She felt her face spike with heat. Wednesday was close. Her breath tingled over Enid's nose. That's where the lickerish was from.

"Listen here," the voice came from outside the closet. "I'm going to be right here, and you will get let out when I decide. There is something you have to do to be let out, figure that out yourselves."

"Yoko?" Enid sighed. "You are kidding me, let us out!"

"Nope," something was placed against the door.

"Ugh!" Enid tried to kick and the door, werewolf strength and all, but it didn't budge.

"Stop before you kick me, we don't have the space for that in here," Wednesday hissed.

"Well I don't exactly know what else we are supposed to do to get out, you have any ideas, little miss smarty pants?"

Wednesday tensed beside her, probably frowning. "It's Yoko we are talking about here, she isn't some technical genius."

"I can leave you in there longer for that!"

Wednesday lowered her voice so the sound hardly even made it to her ears. "Just follow my lead." Her breath sent a shiver down Enid's spine, her whole body tingling, and that was before she felt a pair of smooth, cold lips brush her neck.

Who just says 'follow my lead' and kisses someone?! She felt the lips move down, probably trailing marks as they went. Once on her collarbone, she almost gasped when teeth dug into the soft skin.

"Wednesday," she whispered under her breath, shivering. "What are you doin-" she was cut off by her own moan, her hands gripping onto the other girls lace shirt collar.

Wednesday's tongue made cercles up and down her neck, it was impossible not to make noise.

Her nails sprung from her hands, she felt as they dug into Wednesday's neck. The sound that emerged from her mouth made Enid growl. What had they been doing in the beginning again? It didn't matter.

She pushed Wednesday under her, legs straddling around her. The closet wasn't big enough for Wednesday to lay straight, so her knees were bent up, pressing against her-

The door flew open, revealing a grinning Yoko and a very irritated looking Bianca. Enid jumped away from Wednesday, trying to pull her skirt back down.

"Anddd that's twenty buck," Yoko held her hand out, her smile getting wider as a wad of cash was placed in her hand.

"You placed a bet on us making out in a closet?!"

"What else did you thing we were supposed to do in there?" Wednesday asked, still on the floor.

"Uhm..." Well that did make sense. "Why would you even want that though?"

Even Wednesday's brow was raised.

"You literally look at her like she's the center of the universe."

"Do I?"

"Would you have made out with someone you didn't?"

That was true enough. Enid felt her heart pound. Was she really in love with her roommate? That had to be unheard to basically. Did Wednesday...like her back? Instinctively her hands brushed over the bite.

"Enid," Wednesday stood up, gesturing for the other two to leave. "Maybe we should go to our dorm, this wasn't a good idea on their part, and I shouldn't have kissed you without-"

Enid pressed her lips to hers, feeling as her heart spiked in her chest. Blood rushed to her face, heating her cheeks to the point that they felt feverish against Wednesday's cold face.

With swift movement, she slammed Wednesday back into the closet, closing the door behind her. "Let's finish where we left of, shall we?"