You drew stars, around my... freckles?

Prompt: Enid makes star constellations on Wednesday's cheek over her freckles with eyeliner.

This one's shorter. Literally screaming tho I found these ideas on tumbler or however u spell it and they were like 'free to use!' So heheh.

"Nes?" Enid looked up, feeling as her girlfriends fingers ran through her hair.

"Qué pasa mi amor?"

Enid reached up, not lifting her head from Wednesday's lap as she traced her finger over the other girls freckled cheeks. "They look like little stars..."

Taking Enid's hand into hers, Wednesday guided it back down. "You have some too."

"Not like yours."

Wednesday smiled down at her roommate softly. It wasn't a large enough smile that someone who didn't know her would see, but Enid did.

"Such a softie when I complement you."

"I'm not a softie Sinclair," her eyes turned upwards, proving her wrong.

"Wait," Enid suddenly sat up, almost bashing Wednesday in the face. "I'm gonna grab something."

She quickly returned holding something in her fist. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just lay down and close your eyes okay?"

"Enid...I do not trust you with my eyes closed while in the possession of what looks to be a sharpie."

"It's eyeliner silly! Now close your eyes, you trust me right?"

Sighing at her weakness, Wednesday lay down, shutting her eyes as instructed. The bed shifted next to her and she felt the wind rush as Enid leaned over her chest and pressed the slightly cold eyeliner tip to her cheeks.

"Don't talk," Enid whispered quietly.

A few minutes later, the lid clipped back on, though Enid didn't move. Instead she lifted a blanket from the edge of the bed and lay down next to Wednesday, throwing it over them.

"Can I talk now?" Wednesday asked, opening her eyes.

"Well you just did, but yea," Enid pressed herself closer to Wednesday.

"What did you do?"

"I made you my world."  Wednesday cocked her head in confusion. "I made your freckles into constellations, now you are earth. My world."