Handyman

A/N: Idk if that sounds dirty BUT I PROMIS THIS CHAP IS CLEAN lol. You will see what I mean later on heh- I got this off a book I read on AO3 and it was really good but I knew I could spice it up ;)

You can just assume -prima-luce- helped by now.

Here is the link to that book, I give FULL credit for the idea to them, this was FULLY BASED OFF THAT: https://archiveofourown.org/works/43400328/chapters/109647906

Enid was pretty fed up with Wednesday's inability to let her show any PDA. It was fair back when Enid had thought it was because her girlfriend didn't like touch, but she had soon discovered that in private Wednesday was almost as touchy as she was, so after weeks of late-night snuggles and stolen kisses, she planned her revenge.

It started in history class. While the two girls sat at their desks, Enid slipped her hand onto Wednesday's knee, letting it rest there for a bit. As expected, Wednesday ignored her, continuing what she was doing as she drew little knives and eyeballs on the side of her page, mind likely wandering. Oh, she had no clue what was coming.

The next class they didn't have together, so Enid simply left a little surprise in Wednesday's bag. A simple lingerie dress, never used as that was neither Enid nor Wednesday's thing, making it about 30x funnier.

Wednesday flipped open the top of her bag, attempting to shuffle through to find her notebook. Instead, her hand settled around a silky piece of clothing with lace over it. Oh, miss Enid Sinclair...you are so on, this was not the kind of game an Addams would lose.

"What in the world," Wednesday hissed the moment she sat down next to Enid in math.

"Hm?" Enid played dumb, wanting her girlfriend to be forced to say the words out loud. Instead, she turned to the board and ignored Enid together.

"Miss Addams, would you happen to know the answer to question six," the teacher asked, placing his paper on the board as the young goth looked distant.

"192.979273498," Wednesday answered without hesitation. "The square root of 37,241. Simple."

It wouldn't be so simple in a moment. Enid placed her hand on Wednesday's knee again. "And question eight?"

"102.28391858 is the square root of-" Wednesday stopped as Enid moved her hand further up, pushing up the hem of her skirt and pulling at the nylon. "It-its the square root of 10,46- 10,462!" Her face still hadn't flushed. Enid moved further, finding the warm skin of her inner thigh and squishing it. Wednesday took a deep breath clearly trying to regain her image. "The question- answer to number ten is 2880.30449779! That's a hand- answer, that's the answer to the square root of 8,296,154."

Mister Contail turned up one of his brows but nodded and turned his attention to Bianca, who had fully ignored Wednesday's mess up and started spewing facts. Wednesday placed her hand on Enid's thigh and pushed her away, forcing the girl to let go. Wednesday pressed her fingers into the skin harshly, a clear sign that if Enid didn't stop she would be in a lot of trouble.

Wednesday's hand didn't move all through class, staying exactly where it had started against her skin. When the bell rang she let go, folding her hand in her lap. "What the hell is wrong with you," Enid whispered under her breath.

"You started it," Wednesday whispered back. She reached into her bag and pulled out a bundle of pink. "This belongs to you," she said, dropping it on the desk and walking out.

Enid scrambled to put it in her bag, but Yoko was too quick, walking over her mouth gaping. "Was that- who- why in the world was Wednesday Addams dropping that on your desk?!"