Punishment

Request: Wednesday being a brat during training and getting punished, comforting ending- anonymous (ao3)
Tw: rope play, pet play, impact play

Wednesday felt her toes cramp under her from her position, the muscles throbbing. She knew her walking abilities would be minimal tomorrow with the way her whole legs suffered from this. It wasn't like she would be able to move much from the way her legs were tied, but if she could just go into a relax...

Trying to assure her owner didn't see, she let her feet drop to a relax, though she knew her posture drop would be obvious. She watched as Enid shuffled through her bins, likely looking for more rope.

The moment Enid turned back she re positioned herself, clasping her hands in front of her.

"Present yourself," Enid ordered, twisting the blue silk between her fingers. She watched as Wednesday winced, placing her arms behind her. "Cuffs."

Enid moved around her, getting down behind her and tying a simple handcuff. The cramps worsened and Wednesday let her feet drop automatically, hissing in pain.

"Did I tell you that was allowed?" Enid asked, standing up quickly and giving the girl at her feet a kick. "I never said you could drop your heels!"

"No miss I-" a hand flew over her cheek.

"Dogs can't talk. Go to your kennel."

She felt the ropes slip away as Enid untied them, then forced her into the cage that sat in the corner of the room. Wednesday whimpered softly, aware the place she was currently had no blanket or toys.

"Stay until you are ready to behave, mutt."

Ironic for her to say, being a werewolf, but Wednesday didn't dare point that out, instead lowering her body to the floor of the cage submissively, something that normally got her out of these situations.

Enid was wrapping the ropes back up, hanging them on their wall slowly, only occasionally sending a glance over to Wednesday, who had long ago given up on any sort of temptation tactics.

"Are you ready to behave?"

Wednesday should have just yelled 'I'm an idiot' at that point, because naturally all her options lead to being a total brat. "No."

"What did you say?" The blond snapped, her eyes glinting dangerously. "Did you say no to me?"

"I dont want to come out...Enid..."

"It's ma'am or master to you."

"Enid."

(Impact play and semi nudity here,  please skip if you get triggered by it)

The cage door was open before she could think. "Get up, slut."

Wednesday was dragged over to the bed and forced to kneel in front of it for a moment before Enid grabbed the spiked paddle form nearby.

"You wanted this punishment, didn't you?" She hissed. "Take off your pants."

The girl quickly undid her belt, pulling her pants and underwear down to her knees and fully placing herself over the bed so that her ass was in the air. She bit down on her cheeks, attempting to brace for the impact, though when it came she knew that would do no good.

A sharp smack filled the room, followed by five more and a whimper, then the wood dropped to the ground and Enid backed away, her mouth tilted to a grin.

The sting still echoed over every inch of the skin that had faced the impact, and blood was likely surfaced, though Wednesday pulled her pants up, leaving the belt abandoned.

(Impact play over)

"So. Are we ready to obey now?"

A swirly sinking feeling infiltrated Wednesday's gut, her shoulders shaking. This wasn't fun right now, she was too tired.

"Are you?!"

"Meatball."

"What..?"

"Meatball," dammit why was her voice trembling.

"Did I hit you too hard? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to actually hurt you too much. Should I go gentler next time? I really thought you wanted it or-"

"I'm just tried Enid, don't worry."

Enid gently placed her hand over her girlfriends cheek. "Are you sure? There is nothing wrong with being triggered or-"

She was cut off as Wednesday hugged her, pressing her face to her neck with a small sight. "No, honestly it feels good, I just didn't want to keep going."

"Promise?"

She nodded, staying in the same position for a moment. "Though I think I'm bleeding through my pants."

"Yeah maybe the spikes are a bit much...how about we go take a little shower? Bath?"

"Bath sounds good," Wednesday whispered. Aftercare was like a blessing.

"Okay, let's go add some bubbles in."

Enid stood up, letting Wednesday come at her own pace as she started to fill the bath with warm water and a lavender bath bomb. She added some scentless bubbles and pulled her clothes off, then waiting for it to finish filling.

By the time Wednesday came in it was almost full, and the tap got turned off. She stripped down as well, checking what the impact had done to her in the mirror before looking back.

"You are one sadistic bitch."

"Why thank you!" Enid laughed, stepping into the warm water and letting in coat her skin. "Come."

Slowly Wednesday lowered herself in as well, feeling as she aching muscles were soothed. She pushed herself forward lightly, laying her head onto Enid's chest.

Enid gently placed her hand over her girlfriends back, massaging the tense muscles out slowly, then moving down to cup her butt cheeks and run her fingers over the wounds.

"Keep your grippers out of my ass," Wednesday joked, looking up for a moment just to smirk victoriously.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything missy," she laughed, kissing her nose. "Yet."

Wednesday rolled over so Enid's hand was left just resting on her pelvis. "Nu Uh."

"You're so mean to meee."

"You just beat me with a paddle ma'am."

"Anddd made you a bath." She kissed her nose softly, just wrapping her arms around her waist now.

"But my butt hurts!"

"I tried to help you and you wouldn't let me."

"Meanie."

Enid just sighed again, placing her lips against Wednesday's shoulder and biting her lightly. "Mine."

"Enidddd!"