Would you call it coming out. (requested)

A/N: requested by 1-800-suckmyballs.

  LITTLE WEDNESDAY AND THE WHOLE FRIEND GROUP FINDS OUT AND HELPS HER!!!! (I made it so Enid already knows and is her CG)

Clothes in this story (cuz details yall): https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Women-s-Black-Tiered-Ruffled-Mini-Dress/35S5XBV2NBJ6?skuId=1A2KVA5I1GQ5&offerId=40710F0E3D97487795D350491A15FA74

https://www.amazon.ca/PandaEar-Pacifier-Universal-Teething-Teethers/dp/B0828BFK15/ref=sr_1_7?crid=4OC7X27FXOYH&keywords=pacifier+clips&qid=1685120768&sprefix=Pacifier+%2Caps%2C493&sr=8-7 (The first one)

"Wednesday! Slow down, you can't just run around with no pants on!" Enid huffed, chasing after her little.

"Begh! No pantssss!" The smaller girl giggled and dogged Enid for around the fifth time.

"Fine, than you are going in a dress!" Enid stopped, turning back to Wednesday closet and opening it. She pulled out a Black Tiered Ruffled Mini Dress, holding it out. "This?"

Wednesday ran over, pulling her shirt over her head. She held her arms over her head and let Enid pull the dress on. "No nappie Nes?"

"I FIVE! No needs mama!"

"Okay, do you still want a paci?"

Wednesday took the paci clip off her old shirt and stuck in on the new one, the teal and gray standing out against the black. "You toos paci!"

"Okay...how aboutttt a teal one to match your clip?"

"Mhm!"

Enid clipped the pacifier in, patting Wednesday's shoulder. "Okay you can go run around now, hm?"

"I get Lucas!" Wednesday ran over to her bed, grabbing the black spider stuffed animal from under her messed up sheets. "We take him park?"

"There are other people at the park hun, I'm sorry."

"Why no go other people?"

"Your big self would be pretty mad if I let you hun."

Wednesday huffed, popping her paci into her mouth, though she quickly realised this blocked her ability to speak, and spat it out again. "Get popsicle least?"

"Okay, I will go get a popsicle, you stay in here, understand?"

"Mhm," Wednesday flopped on her bed dramatically. "I waits."

Once Enid was out of the room, Wednesday lay down, pulling her spider close. After a few minutes, the door creaked again.

"Ma?"

"Huh? Who's Ma, it's Yoko! Enid in here?" The vampire poked her head around the door.

"No."

Yoko walked in, closing the door behind her. "Well ima wait, I need to ask her about our project. Do you know when she will be back?"

"No."

Just than, the door was pushed open again. "Okay, I got them, do you want strawberry or blueberry?" Enid froze when she saw Yoko, glancing between the two of them.

"Bube," Wednesday sat up, reaching out for the popsicle with possibly the cutest grabby hands known to mankind.

"Is that a pacifier?"

Enid handed the popsicle to her little. "You open that up, I'm gonna go have a talk with Yoko, mk?"

"Mhm," Wednesday had already ripped open the packaging.

The werewolf took her friend out of the room, practically gushing an explanation of age regression the moment they were out of earshot.

"So she's basically a little kid?"

"Yes, that's exactly it."

Yoko paused for a moment. "And your her mom?" The blond nodded, cheeks flushed. "Can I be her aunt than?!"

Thrown off by the question, Enid's brow furrowed. "Uh, y'a if shes good with that I guess?"

"You are so going to regret this!" Yoko grinned. "I'm totally the fun aunt!"

Rushing back into the dorm, Yoko grinned when she saw Wednesday sucking on her popsicle. "You wanna go to the park?"

"No, she can't go, her big self would be so mad at me, plus, no one probably wants to see that unless they are consenting."

"She's literally just a sixteen year old in a dress who happens to have a paci and is playing on the playground, if they can't suck it up than they can suck something else, it's my imaginary d-"

"SHES FIVE, DONT SAY THAT!"

"Dick," Wednesday blinked up at the two. "Sounds funny. Can we go park?! Mama say no earlier but..."

"I'm saying yes now, it's okay if you go, I already have you bag packed, Yolk, should we grab Div?"

"One, never call me that again, two, yes of course. Nessie (Twilight fans be screaming at me rn) can auntie Divina come?"

"Mhm, you auntie Yolk?"

"Auntie Yoko, your mama was being mean."

"Mama sasssss, so sass! Call me brattyyyy."

Enid rolled her eyes. "I'm soooo mean, aren't I?"

Wednesday giggled, grabbing Enid's hand and skipping along with her. "Nuuu, just sassy!"

Having arrived at Yoko and Divina's dorm, the vampire went inside to grab her. "I will explain."

"Is 'gean coming?"

"Yup!"

Eventually, Wednesday, Divina, Yoko, Eugene and Enid were at the park.

Eugene was a little themself, though they had no caregiver. Wednesday was currently running around with them, the two giggling as random people walked by.

"This. Is. So. Freaking. CUTE!" Divina clapped in delight. "Enid you are so lucky!"

"I know," Enid let out a laugh. "You know, Eugene is looking for a caregiver, maybe you and Yoko could talk to them?"

Yoko grinned and nodded. "Definitely."

A/N: IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS OUT! I had zero motivation.