Body vibrator

A/N: Laying pt two is on its way Dw yall. This is based on a meme I found on tumbler or however u spell it but I can't remember who made it💅🏻 u prob seen it in my meme boom if u read that

Enid sighed, scrolling through yet another useless TikTok reel. Wednesday had texted her a few minutes ago saying she would be home soon, though werewolf's tended to be a bit impatient. A few more minutes passed until she got a text.

Enid. I'm at the door, unlock it.

Hopping out of bed, Enid unlocked the door, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend. "Ugh you need a brake from this mystery. It's keeping you out till," she glanced at her watch "ten!"

"That's not too late Sinclair."

"And your sore! Your muscles must be so tense."

"That is true I suppose. Though if you wouldn't mind getting your hands off me, I would prefer to borrow your vibrator."

Two of the girls walking nearby stopped, their mouths falling open. Enid quickly pulled Wednesday into the room, slamming the door.

"Do you mean massager gun?!"

"No, I dont know what that is. That thing you have that you turn on and it vibrates and you place it against your back to relive the muscles."

"Wednesday...that's a massaging gun. Never call it that again. Please."

Wednesday shrugged. "Sorry for calling it what it is. Can I use it?"

"Ugh, yea, I could just give you a massage though!"

The ravenette seemed confused by the statement, her slitted brow rising. "Why would you do that?"

"Because...it would work better than the gun, and I like giving massages. As long as you arnt maxed out. I have just never given you one before you know, it's kind of intimate and like-"

"Fine! You can use your hands, just use the vibrator too."

Enid didn't have the gut to tell Wednesday how incredibly dirty her statement had been, instead she just closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"Go lay on your bed face down, cover your chest and take off your shirt and..um stuff. I will get the oils."

After a few minutes, the two had settled into the space. Enid was fairly big on spas and any kind of beauty care in general, so it came to no surprise that she owned so many things.

"Uh, do you want rosewater oil or jasmine?"

Lifting her head slightly, the young Addams shot Enid and irritated look. "Rosewater I suppose."

Massaging the oils into her hands, Enid made sure they were warm before she placed them at the base of her girlfriends neck. She deepened her pressure as she went further down, only slowing once she heard a grunt come from beneath her.

"Too hard?"

"No, it's fine."

Enid continued down her back, occasionally focusing on a place she found a knot. Though the gun was nice, she much preferred using her hands and would only use anything else if Wednesday brought it up again.

"Ow!" Wednesday let out a hiss as Enid dug her thumb into the other girls hip. It was clear Wednesday had never had a massage before.

"Sorry, do you want me to just move somewhere else, I can put heat on that so it releases a bit."

Wednesday didn't respond, just leaving it up to Enid to choose. About thirty minutes later, the werewolf lifted her hands from Wednesday, brushing them off on a cloth.

"Feel better?"

"Mmmf," a nod of approval.

"Good. Moral of the story here? Please never speak again."

"Rude."

"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew."

"Knew what."

A/N if I keep writing this late these chapters gonna keep being shut