Mates

A/N: This was inspired by a thing I sawww in like 847373726272838282883834657319991930194747462682 other Wenclair books...BUTTT. Anyway on with this crap show! (Also side note, I said inspired! Don't expect it to be exactly the same I made some major changesss. Also this crap is cringy and I'm proud of it.)

Prompts; fluff. Just fluff.

Enid hugged her legs closer to her chest. She needed her mate, her whole body did, but she was in the guest room, and to get anywhere close to Wednesday she would have to venture across the very creepy hall. This house we like a haunted hotel at night, if she did that she would have a death wish.

Her chest cramped and she felt her mouth let out a whimper. She had been told from a young age the first little bit after knowing you were mates was tough, full of consent longing, but no one had told her it physically hurt. Of course it had only been that longing until today, maybe she hadn't gotten enough attention today. Blood rushed into her head and she ground her teeth. "Wednesday," she let the plea slip over her lips.

That was it. Something inside her gave up and she sprang from the mattress, letting her legs guid her to the door and swing it open. Nothing actually bad would happen if she crossed the hall, but fear it would made her hesitate at the door just long enough for her chest to clamp painfully again.

She bound around, through the dark until she reached Wednesday's room. The door was open slightly, letting Enid slip in effortlessly.

Wednesday was sitting in the corner, her head pressed into the back of her hard chair, eyes closed. "Enid?" She asked lightly, her hands curling into themselves.

Enid stayed at the door, letting Wednesday's sent fill her sensitive nose, making her body long to touch her mate even more.

Wednesday opened her eyes, they looked around sharply. "You look desperate. What's the matter."

"I need you."

The goth pushed herself from the chair and walked up till her nose was almost brushing Enid's. "Why?"

It felt like her soul was on fire. She felt her ears heat up and a small whimper escaped her throat. Wednesday's eyes widened and than her mouth fell open.

"Enid...are you...in...you know."

Enid didn't say the following word that came to her head alowed, but she scolded herself for not thinking of that. Of course she was, it was the quarter blue moon, she should have remembered, but she hadn't, and now she was stuck in this position. She nodded her head.

"Mmm, come on, let's go to my bed, get you anything you need. I read up on it knowing tonight was coming up, it's not just a longing for your mate, your senses may get a bit overwhelming, some feel sick and even if I'm touching you, longing may force on pain."

Enid gripped onto Wednesday's hand, feeling the pull in her chest soften. The other girl lead her over, letting her sit on her bed. "I need to change, I will be back."

The werewolf curled herself into Wednesday's pillows, trying to imagine they were her, but it didn't work, her body caught the lies. A cold arm draped over her and she turned around, launching into Wednesday's open arms, letting her head rest in the crook of her girlfriends neck.

"Does that feel better?" When they were alone the tone of Wednesday's voice changed, almost as if she were talking to a child.

"Mhm," Enid felt her mind wandering slowly, like she was about to finally drift to sleep.

"I love you," Wednesday whisperd.

"I love you more."