Swimming

"Are you ready baby?" Enid asked, finishing packing the diaper bag.

"Mm," Wednesday giggled, kicking her feet in the air. Enid hadn't bothered to change her out of her onesie this morning, knowing they were going to the pool at ten anyway.

Strapping the baby carrier to her hips (let's pretend they make adult sized ones), Enid tucked Wednesday against her, making sure her head was rested well on her chest before heading out to the car. After a ten minute walk since the parking lot just HAD to be that far away, they arived at the car.

She wasted no time to get Wednesday buckled, knowing Ajax and his girlfriend Sam were already at the pool.

On my way! Enid texted, starting up the car. She knew Sam probably had Ajax distracted by the vending machines so that him and Wednesday could get in the pool at the same time.

The drive was only five minutes, and soon enough the werewolf had finished paying for parking. Once she entered the building she spotted Sam. It was a bit hard to miss the woman's bright blue hair that she always kept down, causing it to almost be down to her butt.

"Aww is someone really little today?" She asked, looking at Wednesday, who had her eyes closed as Enid bounced on her toes slightly.

"Yea, one and a half hm? She will get energy once she realises she's at the pool."

At those words the littles eyes flew open. "Ooooool!"

Ajax ran up from over by the workout room. "HIA AUNTIE ENID! Hi Wednesday!"

Wednesday wiggled in her carrier, pushing herself away from Enid (kind of hard to do when you are strapped to someone). "OOOL! PLASH!"

"You wanna splash!"

"MMMM!"

"YES!" Ajax grinned, already in his swim trunks and sun guard. Though it was an indoor pool, Sam was always very preticular about making sure he was covered up since his brain was so young.

"Okay, let me go get Wednesday changed! Meet you guys at the pools edge?"

"Sounds good!" Sam yelled, already getting pulled away by her little.

Once in the changing rooms, Enid placed Wednesday down on the changing table, switching her into a waterproof nappie and a black one pice with little white stars on it. She herself put on a pink two pice.

Locking the rest of their stuff in a locker, Enid exited onto the pool deck, spotting their friends right away.

"Here, I already got her a life jacket," Sam said, having just finished putting one on Ajax.

Ajax was the first one in, doing a grand cannonball as he entered. Seeming to enjoy the preformence, Wednesday attempted to launch herself out of Enid's arms, the blond only catching her seconds before she hit the water.

"How about we start in the shallow end baby."

"Jx do."

"Yea but Ajax is five hun, you can go into the deep end later okay?"

Accsepting her lonley and sad fate, Wednesday pouted as her caregiver placed her at the entrance of the water. As an act of protest, she decided to try and crawl into the deeper end right away, only to find herself face first in water.

"And that's why we didn't do that," Enid sighed as she lifted her head up. "You still need to try and keep your head above water when you flop forwards puppy."

Wednesday let her mama take her back to the shallow end,  chooseing to make spashes insted than.

The next few hours were a mix of Ajax spraying poor strangers with water guns, three meltdowns from Wednesday, all due to something residuals, including the fact that Enid wouldn't let her stay underwater for more than a minute, and Sam getting told of by a lifeguard for trying to run after Ajax as he sprayed said people.

"Never again," Sam huffed as they exited the pool.

"Never."