Tomato sauce

Prompt; goofy stuffs with a lil Agere

  "Enid, take your hands away from my face at this moment," Wednesday growled, attempting to pull away from her roommates tomato covered hands.

  "Never!" Giggling wildly, Enid pressed her full palms down over Wednesday's cheeks, laughing even harder as the girls irritated face turned even more sour.

  "Let's clean your hands, hm?"

  "No!" Pulling her hands back again Enid threw them into the pasta that lay splattered all over the tray of her high chair. "Hungry!"

  "Well you haven't put any of it in your mouth, you are just playing with the food, that's not going to make you less hungry hm?"

  "Eat," Enid took a handful and placed it near her mouth, most of it falling into the waiting bib. "Hey! Come back!" She reached down, trying yet again.

  Rolling her eyes, Wednesday wiped her face clean with some baby wipes, saving a few extra for when Enid was done and starting to put away the leftovers.

   "All done!" Enid exclaimed loudly as she pushed the rest of the food off the tray, smiling as it hit the floor before it could be caught by a very pissed Wednesday.

   "No! We do not throw food," she attempted to stay calm as she lipped off the other girl. "The food goes in our trays or in our tummy's."

   "Ground!"

   "If we put the food on the ground we loose our rights to eat ourselves, don't we?"

   "Nu Uh! Toss!"

    As she finished her cleaning, Wednesday removed the table, rubbing the baby wipes over Enid's hands before picking her up. "We can go toss some blocks in your play room. That's what you're allowed  to throw."

   "Ooo blocks! Make tower? Than go BOOM."

   "Yes, I'm sure the tower is very good to tip over love."

    "No tip! Go boom Weday."

     Ignoring the butchering of her name, Wednesday set Enid onto the floor of her playroom. "Be a good girl and entertain yourself while I go and mop the floor's because of someone."

   "Gonna make go boom," Enid whispered as she picked up a toy plane.

    "Sure you are."

   Wednesday wasn't sure what she was planning on seeing when she re entered the playroom, but it definitely wasn't a perfect model fully made of blocks of the twin towers, or a toy plane coming directly at them, but that was exactly what she saw, and she could not have been prouder.

   "BOOM," Enid yelled as the plane hit, kicking down the tower it hadn't managed to.

   "Good to know my violent tactics are showing up on you."

    "Mhmmm."

     "You are total chaos."

     "Is my job."

A/n: been tried latley hope this is good