Laying

Prompt: Wednesday accidentally takes melatonin thinking it's her vitamins. They are dating in this one but it's super early on so they havnt like...kissed before or even really act like more than friends yet.

Wednesday sighed, finishing her braid and turning on the tap to fill her glass. She rummaged through the cupboard absentmindedly, she always knew where everything was. The girl pulled a container from the top self, popping out what she thought to be her vitamin pill. She gulped it down quickly, not tasting the odd from normal flavour.

The one thing about Wednesday Addams, is that in her quest to be immune to all poisons, she had become extremely susceptible to helpful medications, such as cough meds or...melatonin.

The goth didn't notice her slight drowsiness at first. She took her vitamins right after school, so she just continued with her planned out day. Wednesday finished another three pages, only after that hour noticing the way her eyes seemed to droop, though she chose to ignore it, diverting her attention to her annoyingly loud and attentive girlfriend.

"Finished your writing?" Enid asked, shutting her computer. "I was thinking we could drive into town and maybe do a little...date thingy, since we are dating now...because last week-"

"Of course," Wednesday sighed, as much as she hated it, she did like Enid, there was no other explanation to why she had blushed and said yes when the colourful girl asked her out, though the title changed nothing. One hug had been enough.

"Great!" Enid grabbed her jacket off the hook, tossing her hands though the pink fabric. "I'm driving, my car my rules," she winked.

Noticing her fatigue a significant amount more, Wednesday just threw on the first sweater she found, following Enid to the car so she could sit down.

Enid drove fairly...interestingly, it was a good thing the sherif didn't really hand out driving tickets from how many times the car drove red lights, or just took a turn that was five seconds away from smashing down six buildings. By the end Wednesday had almost grabbed onto her seat.

"See? I told Yoko my driving isn't that bad but she still clings to the seat like a baby," Enid rolled her eyes.

Wednesday slid out of the car, her head spinning a bit. She didn't understand why she was so tired, but she would manage a coffee date. It was just a few minutes...that she could have spent sleeping.

"You good? You look a bit disociated, you know? Normally you like...stare me down all scary but right now you more just look like your about to, um, faint."

Snapping out of her phase, Wednesday shot Enid a glare. "I was simply thinking something over Sinclair."

Enid shrugged. "Whatever you say lovebug."

As annoying as they were, Wednesday would much rather the pet names than Enid to realise she was tired.

The pair entered the Weathervane, walking up to the counter to order right away. Not many people got a five pm coffee.

"Vanilla and caramel chocolate latte, extra whipped cream and soy milk for you, and for Wednesday a quad on ice?"

"And sprinkles!" Enid swiped her credit card, thanking the barista, who Wednesday believed was named something cheesy, like Ocean.

"That order must burn your tongue with its sweetness," Wednesday huffed, fighting back a yawn.

"I didn't add the powdered sugar this time miss judgey pants," Enid took their coffees, handing Wednesday hers as the settled in at a booth.

"No need, the sprinkles already add that."

"Just try it before you get all judgmental," the blond held out her sugar drink.

Knowing she was purely weak for her girlfriend, Wednesday took it. "I can feel the diabetic microwaves coming from it."

Wednesday placed the straw against her lips. The moment the fluid, if you could even call it that, entered her mouth she regretted every life disision that had led her to this moment. It somehow managed to not only be unbearably sweet, but slightly too warm, thick and slimy at the same time. (I don't wanna hear it. No. That's not what I mean. Go away.)

"That is discusting. It tastes like a bag of sugar."

Enid reached over, taking it back. "That's the best part!"

Too tired to argue, Wednesday took a long sip of her quad. It didn't help, her eyes still felt unbearably droopy, though it now spread to her legs. She rearly got tired, so the only logical explanation to this was that she had been cursed with a sickness of some sort.

"Your doing it again. The little mind wander thingy. Are you tired?"

She should have known the practically empath would catch on to her inconvenience. "I believe a mild sense of drowsiness may be affecting me at the moment, but I will last."

Enid shot her a suspicious look. "Um, no you look like...really tired. Maybe just rest your head on the table for now, we can head back it's okay."

The thought of her head against something instead of needing to hold it up seemed nice, but instead she stood. "Let's just head back with these, we can continue our...date night...with a movie. We can even watch on of those irritating ones. High School something rather."

"High School Musical? Wednesday are you sober right now?"

"Of course. You are absurd, I'm perfectly fine, just fatigued."

"You just offered to snuggle and watch High School Musical."

The thought of cuddling up against someone had never seemed so inviting. Though she would rather sleep alone, she would sleep with fifty other people if it ment resting her eyes. Ignoring the comment, Wednesday picked up her drink again and exited the store.

Once they were back home (after at least five life/death situations and multiple horns being blown at them) Enid explained she would rather be in something comfortable for they first snuggle as an official couple.

Wednesday eyed out Enid's bed, finding the least colourful place and positioning herself there. She pealed off her tights, tossing them aside slightly awakened by the cold air. Enid likely wouldn't notice she had done it if she covered her legs with the blanket.

As it turned out, the blanket was one of the most warm things her body had ever touched, and the pillow happened to be just as soft. The young Addams pushed herself deeper into the sheets, letting her eyes flutter closed. She could stay here forever, she could-

"Ready!" Enid hopped in beside her, sliding under the covers, her cold toes touching Wednesday's thighs. "And the pants are gone."

"Their uncomfortable, don't think much of it Sinclair."

Apparently 'Sinclair' should have definitely thought of it, because within a matter of less than half an hour, Wednesday had dozed off, her head pressed...directly against her girlfriends breast.

Enid was in a panic. She didn't know why Wednesday was alseep, but she wasn't waking up. The only thing she could think of to do was solve this problem tomorrow, for now? Braid her girlfriends hair.