Woof?

If you don't like this, please please please just skip it. Don't leave hate. My brain makes me delete anything the moment it gets hate and I don't want that to happen again. Also I'm sorry for the slow updates. I hope to get back on track soon.

A/N and prompt mixed:
The pet regression no one asked for (SFW).
Roles:
Enid: pup (obvi, gotta have more animal from all that time she missed)
Wednesday: owner
Equipment that will be used in this chapter in case it's triggering for you: Leashes, collars, chew toys.
No plugs, nsfw binding, inappropriate toys or using of the equipment present in a way to harm the other.
Thanks for coming this far in my book, if this is not your cup of tea, just skip it, if you don't know what it is, give it a try! If you don't know what it is and instantly feel uncomfortable, this might not be for you, but it gets into the stuff quick, so you won't need to read for long to know weather it's as bad as you think.
ON WITH THE BOOK!

Enid rolled over, burring her face in the pillow. She hadn't been into her puppy space since last week and it was killing her. Wednesday had been gone on a trip for her extra class, leaving Enid in the dust until now, since she was returning.

"Ugh when will she-"

The door opened, letting the goth in, who pushed her begs aside to deal with later. Enid jumped up, collar already on in preparation. It was the pink one, the one she used to ask if Wednesday was up for taking care of her.

"No, wait," Wednesday held up a hand, eyes having already caught the collar. "Sit pup."

Enid tucked her legs under her in a doglike fashion, her hands in front. The order wasn't delivered sexually. It was delivered in the way you might talk to a sweet dog. Her and Wednesday had always been sure to keep their safe spaces out of their romance.

"Good girl! Come!" Wednesday pat the side of her leg, letting Enid crawl up and bark lightly at her. "Look girl, I brought you treats!"

Enid watched, head sinking into puppy space as Wednesday pulled out some human grade dog treats, as she was always careful not to get Enid sick.

"Okay, wanna do a trick?!"

Enid let out a yip and pushed her hind legs upwards to make her stance taller as her nose searched for the first one she would want.

"Hey, down. Good. Okay, spin!"

Enid spun around, not her favourite trick to do, but she looked up, waiting for her reward. The small pellet was pressed to her lips and she bit into it. It tasted much better than the last ones Wednesday had gotten on a trip.

"Two more tricks, than we can go on a walk, hm?"

Next was paw, than roll over (she got an extra treat for that).

As Wednesday put away the treats, she ran over to their closet, nudging the door open and grabbing her rainbow chainlink leash in her jaw.

"Are you sure you don't want your body harness?" Wednesday asked when it was dropped at her feet.

Enid let out a yip, exposing her collar more. The leash got clipped on. "You gotta stand and hold your leash in your pocket Enid, you know it's not socially appropriate."

Pulling herself out of the light haze of headspace, she reluctantly stuffed the chain into her pocket, leaving it clipped onto her neck as they walked out the door.

"Yo you two! I need help," Yoko's voice rang through the hall from behind them.

"What."

"Did you guys take notes in biology?"

Wednesday's face hardened and she let out a sigh. "Yes."

"Cool. I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping."

Wait- why did she need the notes then? Enid said nothing, letting her handler deal with it.

"No, we don't want to go shopping."

Wait, shopping? She grabbed onto Wednesday's hand, forcing her to turn around to look at her instead of Yoko. Puppy eyes.

"Enid," Wednesday hissed.

Dammit why couldn't she talk. More puppy eyes.

"Walk or shopping."

Was that even a question? Shopping obviously, she had done it in puppy space before, though that was toy shopping...whatever.

"Okay, we need to get this off than," she reached out to remove the pups collar, but she flinched away, growling just enough for Wednesday to hear.

"You can't go shopping in that?"

"In what," Yoko asked, popping up beside Enid.

The girl jumped, turning to face the vampire.

"Oh shit. That's..." her eyebrows rose. "What?"

"Pet regression, and since you already saw, whatever, let's wear this to the store!" Wednesday threw her hands up in defeat.

Enid yipped happily, dropping to all fours and looking up. The leash was pulled out of her pocket and Wednesday started to pull her forward. Yoko looked...thoroughly confused.

They walked outside, all getting into Yoko's car, while Wednesday buckled Enid up, than herself. "Ready?"

"Yup."

The drive was about five minutes, though Enid opened her window and stuck her head out, hair flipping in the wind. Her collar was removed for this, as it had a reputation of slapping her in the face or coming undone.

"So," Yoko shot another look back. "I'm sorry but I really need an explanation."

"It's a coping mechanism to help someone escape from reality and just being their own space."

"But like...isn't there the BDS-"

"Shut up. That's a totally different thing."

"Okay. Whatever."

Enid pulled her head back in, barking at Wednesday with wide eyes. "Two more minutes pup."

When they arrived, Enid hopped out first, landing on all fours with months, if not a few years, of practice. Her collar and leash were placed back on and they started towards the local mall.

A head pat and a bunch of weird looks later, they were in the back of The Dollar Tree, looking at chew toys. Enid bound over to a little raccoon that made atrocious noises, sounding like a dying chicken and pulled it off the shelf, starting to run around happily. Wednesday was affected by the pulling on the leash, almost flying after her before she gained control and pulled back, making the girl stop.

"Drop it." The toy fell to the floor and Wednesday picked it up. "What do we do if we want a toy." Enid lifted one of her hands and tapped it lightly.

"Good girl." Enid yipped again, rubbing her face against her owners hand.

Sudden interest crossed Yoko's face. "Wait, can I like...pet her?"

"Why wouldn't you be able to?"

Yoko reached down and gently scratched Enid's head, who responded by bouncing up and pawing her.

And we end here cuz ur author has been writing this for three monthes and has ZERO motive