Pictionary

Prompt: Wednesday slips around her parents because Enid is on mama mode due to the new surroundings.

It was Enid's first time actually coming to Wednesday's house. She had been here for three days now though, and she was getting more comfortable. Wednesday's parents knew they were a thing, and that definitely made it better.

"Enid," Wednesday huffed, closing the bedroom door behind her. "What was that?!"

"What hun?" Enid asked, fairly confused to what she had done.

"You can't just cut my food for me! My parents don't know I'm a little, they would think that's weak! I almost slipped!"

"Oh...you probably should tell them Nes, what if you slip around them?"

Wednesday shook her head harshly. "No way."

Knowing her little well enough, the werewolf sighed. "If you had slipped last night you wouldn't feel the need to be little right now anyway."

"I can't slip here. Ever. It doesn't matter if we are alone."

"Than your gonna do it accidentally Nes!"

The goth shook her head again, rolling her eyes. "I promise you, I won't, now, since my family has some death wish, they are asking for us both to come down for a game night."

Enid took Wednesday's hand before she could turn. "Just don't say I didn't warn you," than she let her head downstairs first.

The two girls were last into the family room, a stack of older bored games sitting on the table, including Clue, Scrabble, Monopoly, Sorry, Risk and Pictionary, surprisingly all in their original colours. Unsurprisingly, all of them were the editions before the 2000s.

"Hello girls, glad to see you have joined us, shall we start with Sorry?" Mortica asked.

"More like not sorry," Pugsley grinned evily.

Enid agreed with the choice, shooting a worried glance at Pictionary, one of little Wednesday's biggest triggers to drop.

Enid had played many games of Sorry in her seventeen years of life, but never had she ever felt so attacked. It didn't help that Wednesday shot her a death glare every time she moved her pice for her as muscle memory.

"I WIN!" Pubert yelled loudly, jumping up onto the couch before his mother pulled him back to a sitting position.

"You get next choice than," Gomez pointed out.

Pubert was only six, so of course he grabbed Pictionary right away. Enid felt as Wednesday tensed beside her.

"This one!"

(Can we just pretend I remember the rules?)

Everyone got in their groups, Wednesday with Enid of course, the parents going first. They managed to get a shocking amount of images down, Gomez sometimes getting it when only two pencil strokes had been placed.

"You twos turn," Mortica said, gesturing to them.

With one foot in littlespace already, Wednesday picked up a card. She leaned over, gently whispering something before she looked at the words on it. "What if I slip and need help reading Nid?"

Her stumble over Enid's name told her just enough, and she clenched her jaw. "Miss Addams? Have you ever heard of age regression?"

Wednesday looked like she had seen about eighty ghosts at those words, her eyes going wide and mouth falling open.

Mortica just looked plain out confused. "Of course I have, what kind of question is that?"

Wednesday slipped at those words faster than someone could snap. She must have been reassured in some way, because she didn't start crying, her eyes just became distant as a child's.

"Why do you ask?"

"Uh, how would you feel if someone did it around you?"

"Are you a regressor?" She asked in a softer tone than before. "It is totally fine miss Sinclair, I don't mind, are you two going to start playing?"

Wednesday frowned slightly, gripping onto Enid's hand. "I'm not, I'm actually a caregiver, that's someone who-"

"Takes care of someone who's in littlespace, I would assume Wednesday does than?"

"How did you figure it out so fast?!"

"Well she is currently sucking her thumb and giving me those eyes of pure judgment she gave me as a child."

Still confused by their advanced knowledge, Enid was quite slow to realise this and therefore had to practically pry Wednesday's thumb from her mouth.

"Dose she need some help reading the cards?" Mortica asked.

Wednesday shook her head. "I can read!"

"You can now," Enid rose a single eyebrow.

"Mhm," Wednesday picked up a card and frowned as she looked at the first word. "Uh, nevmind."

Morticia stood up, moving to the couch they were on, she looked at the card for a second than whispered into Wednesday's ear.

"I donno what dat is," Wednesday said. Leaning down again, Mortica whispered the next word on the card. "O mks, I know that one."

Picking up the pencil, Wednesday clutched it tightly in her fist and started to draw a wonky looking circle. Pugsley, also seeming surprisingly supportive and unfazed, flipped the timer over.

"Beachball?"

"Mm no."

She added a little face to the cercle, making a stick figure body and adding a dress onto it. She added a small crown and hair after that.

"Princess?" She shook her head, adding a triangle coming out of the crown. "OH ITS A BRIDE!"

"Mhm! Next word!"

Morticia whispered the next one to her. They ended up only getting through three, but Wednesday seemed extremely pleased with herself as she passed the card deck to Pugsley.

By the end of game night, most of which Wednesday had to sit out of or join Enid as one person because she didn't understand, it was clear the little was tried. Her head rested against her caregivers arm, thumb back in mouth no matter how many times Enid had tried to take it out.

"Well this is super fun, but it's eleven, way past someone's bedtime hm?"

Wednesday looked up at her though her deep black lashes. "Mhm," she mumbled through her thumb.

"And get you a Paci so you don't get sick you little bugger," Enid joked as she picked Wednesday up, settling around her hips.

"Bye bye!" Wednesday waved at everyone as she was carried up the stairs and back to her room.

Enid quickly changed her into a panda themed nappie, helping her get into one of her simple black bodysuits. She brushed her teeth quickly dealing with her own as well, before settling her down in bed.

"Do you want mama to undo your braids tonight?"

"Nu Fanks, I have story?"

"Of course baby."

A/N: I can't end crap alr? Sorry if this sucked.