All stares align

A/N: I'm bored and have been looking into how to make your own binder for an hour. Buckle up cuz this is gonna be a ride of emotions. [I'm a girl. She/Her. Please don't ask why I was looking at binders because idk.] Also don't feel bad if you don't wanna read this. I know I'm not a massive fan of MTF Enid and that's actually a thing. Non-bi Wednesday is something I have never even heard of...Idk why I'm writing this. Help. Also, I did a lot of looking into being trans/non-bi and what it feels like before this, I hope I don't offend anyone. Also, I don't do this much but I'm making Enid MTF cuz I need to for the plot. Also, this is kinda based on a fic I read on AO3 that I can't remember the name of-

Wednesday had never felt like a girl. She knew she looked like one. She had a chest and other female parts. She didn't feel like a guy either, but sometimes she did, it was like a never-ending cycle. Enid of course had no clue about this, nor did any of her other friends, so she just continued to go by she/her, ignoring the part of her brain that asked for he/him again. You are a girl, you are a girl, you are a girl. That was inside of her brain. All. The. Time.

"Wednesday!" Enid ran into the dorm, interrupting her very important writing time.

"I'm currently busy."

"I got a package from my parents!" She skipped over and put a box on Wednesday's desk, the wrapping was mildly messed up.

"How is that my issue."

"I wanna open it with you."

Wednesday closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He-she hated opening gifts, but she pushed her chair back and let Enid lead her over to her side of the room so they could open the parcel. "Are you aware of what it is?"

"That would ruin the surprise dummy," Enid hummed as she started to pull off the tape.

Finally, the last piece of tape came off and Enid flipped open the box. Her face instantly flushed and the happy smile she always wore disappeared. Wednesday tried to catch a glips of what was in the box, but Enid snapped it shut again, grinding her teeth.

"I'm assuming it was not a good surprise."

"They sent me something with my...with..." Enid trialled off and just opened the box again, taking the thing inside of it put and handing it to Wednesday. At first glance, it seemed normal, a little blue teddy bear with beady eyes and a big smile, the fabric looked warn and matted.

"I don't understand. You like stuffed animals, do you not?" Enid pointed to the chest where writing sat. Ben Sinclair 2/21/2006. "Still confused."

"They gave me my childhood teddy bear...I told them I didn't want it because it has my freaking dead name on it. They act all supportive and then they do stuff...like this."

Wednesday tried to take in the information she was being given as quickly as possible, but all she could say was. "You are trans?"

Enid gestured to the giant blue and pink flag she had hanging on her wall. "Yes?"

Wednesday tried to respond, she truly did, but her heart was slamming in her chest. Enid, like her, was born in the wrong body, she knew how it felt to be stuck with the wrong parts and she had done something about it. "Cool," Wednesday said, standing up and placing the teddy bear on Enid's bed. "You should rip off its head, that will make you feel better," then she wandered back over to her side of the room and continued to write.

🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠

It took a total of nine days for Wednesday to work up the courage to ask Enid the question that had been bugging her for the past few days. She followed Enid back to the dorm after class, letting her settle down before placing herself at the foot of her bed.

"Do you need something?" Enid asked, putting down the beauty magazine she had been holding.

"How did you know you were a girl?"

Enid raised a single brow and blinked a few times. "Well...I never felt like a boy? I knew I was a girl when I was little I guess, why do you ask?"

"Because I am not a boy ether."

"...huh? Yes I can tell."

"I'm not a girl though."

Enid looked fairly confused at this point, her brows curling. "And I'm confused, because there is no other genders."

"Of course there are! There are so meny. You can change be agender meaning that you can be both genders or nether. It falls under the Nonbinary umbrella. They/Them, She/He/Them, She/He, or you can be a Demiboy or Demigirl! She/Them, He/Them, or you can even identify as It/It's!"

Wednesday's face lit up, watching as Enid explained further. "How do I know what one is me though?"

"Well what one do you like?"

Wednesday sighed softy. "They/Them sounds...right." Their face turned even brighter.

Enid smiled. "So...how does that feel."

Wednesday closed their eyes for a second, letting the feeling settle in. They didn't need any gender to belong, they felt right in a body that didn't need a gender. "Perfect."

🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠🂠

Wednesday sat in front of the mirror, scissors in hand. If had been three months since they had figured out who they were, and they had finally worked up the courage to cut their hair.

"You ready Wen?" Enid asked, holding the other pare of scissors herself.

Wednesday didn't awnser. Instead they placed the scissors against their braid and then letting the blade slice through, starting the beginning of their new life, as the person they knew they were.

The bear: