Playdate

A/N: Kinda a classifications AU, Little's CG's and neurulas. Half the population are neutrals, the other half is made up of CG's and Littles. (Little Wednesday/CG Enid). They are aged up to twenty, and live in their own home. TW: nursing. Please no hate, just skip it if you don't like it. In some parts, Wednesday is adresses as her daughter, since they arnt dating when she's little.

Enid brushed Wednesday's hair out of her face, watching as the rythematic sucking motion repeated on her cheeks. A strong and steady suck-swallow-breath pattern filled the air. She gently pulled down on the girls lower lip, helping her latch on better.

Wednesday let out a content sigh, her eyes fluttering open as Enid switched her from The Football Hold into The Cradle Hold. After another five minutes, Enid hooked her pinkie into Wednesday's mouth, unlatching her.

Wednesday mumbled something, the milk she had rested in her mouth dripping down her chin. Enid took the blanket and whipped it away, smiling as her little giggled at her.

"Come on, we have a play date with Yoko and Divina hun."

Wednesday sat up slightly, reaching out for Enid's shirt again.

"Nooooo," Enid stood up, propping her onto her hip. "Come, let's get you in your daisy bodysuit!"

Enid quickly replaced Wednesday's simple black nappie with a space themed one. The daisy bodysuit was black with white daisy's on it. She helped Wednesday put on a white skirt and some thigh high socks, braiding her hair and adding the light makeup Wednesday always told her to put on when she was in her body's mindset.

Running a brush through her own hair, Enid packed a bag for Wednesday and than they were out the door. Wednesday's car seat wasn't allowed to be in the front, and she was always sure to state her options on that throughout the whole drive, with mumbles and grunts as she kicked her legs back and fourth.

When they arrived at the mall, Wednesday stopped her kicking and waited until Enid came around to the back, lifting her arms so she could get her out. "You ready?" Enid asked, stroking the littles hair as she held her by her side.

"Mhm," Wednesday hummed.

'We are here' Enid typed into her and Yoko's chat. 'Great, we are at Winners' her friend typed back.

Taking Wednesday's little bag, she carried her in, soon spotting Divina, Paci in mouth at a full speed run towards them. "HI!" She yelled, coming to a stop inches from Enid's face.

"Hihi!" Wednesday waved, letting her mama put her down as she made conversation with the little.

"They are crazy," Yoko huffed, appearing beside the werewolf. "It's like a never-ending energy, than they just crash."

Enid laughed, watching as Divina started a thumb war with her daughter. "You two wanna go to the toy store? We could pick out one toy each."

"Dah!" Wednesday yelled, grabbing Divina's hand as the two of them ran towards the store, their caregivers in tow.

Wednesday went towards the back of the store first, where all the stuffed animals were, but she deemed them not worthy of her time, instead entering the one nearest to her, where she found a stamp set. "Ma! It hasss bwack, bluee annn pink!" She said, tapping on each of the colours displayed.

"Okay, can we tell mommy where the stamps go?" Enid asked, not wanting another wall incident.

"Hands!"

"Nooo. Where do the stamps go?"

Wednesday sighed, clearly in an older headspace than this morning. "On da paperrr."

"Okay, good, is that what you want than?"

The girl nodded. "You can has da pink, der is a bat stamps, I wanna use dat one!"

Enid payed for the stamp set, than while Divina chose some colour changing bath toys. "Can we go to da hots topic?" Wednesday asked, looking up at her mama wait negging eyes.

"No, that's a big kid store."

Wednesday huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Foin."

A few hours later, both the girl were tuckered out, Wednesday's head flopped on Enid's shoulder as she walked to the car. "Bye!" She called, waving at Yoko as she buckled Wednesday into her car seat.

Wednesday would need a bath when they got home, after all, she had spilt a milkshake all over herself just before they left. "Mama...I stickys."

"I know hun, we are almost home."

When they got back to their house, Enid carried Wednesday inside. She put the baby bath into the regular one, thankful it helped hold up her littles head. It had only been a few weeks since they found the adult sized one though, and Enid did not miss the old bathtimes.

She undid the bodysuit, helping Wednesday take it off before lifting her into the now warm bath. "That good?"

"Mmm," Wednesday took one of the bath dolls from beside her and pretended to drown it, giggling when it let out bubbles.

"Peach, or strawberry shampoo?"

"Pech."

Enid massaged the shampoo into her hair, planting a small kiss on her forehead before she washed it out. "You wanna get out? We can put you in your jolly jumper!"

After she dried Wednesday off, she put her into a black onesie before strapping her into her jolly jumper so she could cook dinner. She made a macaroni salad, using up some leftover potato salad mixed in.

"You want some Nes?" Enid asked, already putting the food into a Nightmare Before Christmas themed bowl. When she took Wednesday out of her jumper, the girl squirmed, attempting to not end up in her highchair.

Enid put her in, locking it up and placing the food in front of her. "No sassy business."

Having nursed her earlier, Enid was surprised that Wednesday didn't touch her food, instead, reached out for her with grabby hands. "Ma! Nurse!"

"You need some big girl food," Enid tried, but her little kicked around, slamming her hand into the bowl and sending it flying off her tray. "No! Wednesday no! We do not throw our food," Enid put down her own food, picking her daughters up from the floor. "We ask nicely for something else."

"Ask nurse!"

"You can nurse after, you need big girl food."

Enid sighed, putting the food that had landed on the ground in the trash. "No big girl foods."

Giving up, the blond ate her own food while her little watched her. After she was satisfied, she put it away, letting Wednesday out of her high chair and grabbing a burping blanket.

She tossed the blanket over her shoulder, unlatching her bra and helping the younger girl get a good latch. Wednesday's little fist curled around her shirt happily as she sucked, getting into rythme. Once she had finished, she unlatched herself, rolling her head to the side and smiling, fully milk drunk.

Enid did up the clasp again, propping Wednesday up and tapping her back until she successfully burped.

"Nini?" She asked, here eyes half closed.

"Night Night," Enid hushed as her little fell asleep in her lap.