Kick

Prompt: agereeee

Wednesday crawled across the floor, her stuffie clutched in her left fist, his poor neck approaching it snapping point with how much he was held like this. With a plop she turned onto her butt, laughing and kicking her feet around in front of her.

"Are you having fun, darling?" Enid asked, looking over her computer screen to see her little girl's grin.

"Dah!" She waved the teddy in the air, then pulled back slightly and sent him launching over to where Enid sat.

"Oh, thank you," she smiled and picked him up from where he had landed, clutching him to her chest. "He's so soft."

Wednesday pushed herself off her bottom, quickly crawling over to where her Mama sat. "My!"

"Yours?"

"My! Muma! My!"

Though amused by the attempted words, Enid handed the bear back to Wednesday, who instantly stuffed his ear into her mouth.

Enid closed the computer, lowering herself to the floor as well. "Can I get some Mama snuggles?"

"Nuh." Shaking her head, Wednesday went to crawl away again, though she did not succeed as arms wrapped around her torso and pulled her backwards onto the very lap she had denied.

"Gottcha!"

Wednesday whined loudly, drool dripping down her chin to the point where Enid was starting to wish she had added a bib to her outfit this morning.

"Oh I'm sooo mean for getting a snuggle."

"EAN!"

"Fuuulllly abuse."

Wednesday squirmed, managing to wiggle away and back onto the floor, though this attempt would have been pointless if Enid had actually been trying to grab her again.

"Okay, okay, subtle hints taken."

The little girl crawled at a steady wobble pace until she reached the entrance to their makeshift 'kitchen' if that's even what you could call it. You could only do so much with a high school dorm room. She then took a few second breather and reached up to the top of the dresser that was currently holding all their plates and cups. She quickly pulled it open and grasped her favourite bottle, placing the nipple into her mouth to hold it and crawling over to the mini fridge...semi mini fridge...

"Would you like some milk? I can help you po-"

"No!" Considering the fact she was standing on her knees, she had aged up to about four with the tassel and protest. In a way that was a relaxing fact for Enid after so many days of non stop baby space.

"You can pour your own milk?"

"Mhm!" Wednesday opened the fridge and pulled out the semi empty bag of milk, then sat down and started to take off the lid to her bottle.

Enid watched in amazement as the first few drops made it into the container, almost about to congratulate the girl, then everything seemed to go wrong.

"Uh oh..." Was all Wednesday mumbled as her bottle tipped over, spilling all over the floor. She then repeated the words realising she was still pouring the milk.

"Stop pouring it! Put the clamp back on!" Enid quickly ran across the room and snatched the bag from Wednesday's little grasp, sticking the clamp bag on and placing the bag in the pitcher it was supposed to be poured from.

"I sorry..."

"This is why I asked if you needed help, Wednesday." Enid sighed loudly, grabbing the paper towel and pressing it to the floor where the spill was. "Can you ask me for help next time?"

"Didn't need help!"

"If you didn't need help there wouldn't be a spill for Mum to clean up right now."

"Got some on jumper," Wednesday sniffled, showing the bottom of her favourite black jumper to Enid. It looked more grey now.

"I can wash that, love. Can you take it off? I think it's about time I can stick you in pjs if we eat dinner here."

"Wanna eat dinner with Gene!"

"Well than take it off and go choose a new shirt from your drawer.

"Okay," Wednesday mumbled, running over to her drawer and starting to shuffle through her clothes.

Enid finished wiping up the milk, looking over to find Wednesday had chosen a simple black t-shirt with a band name on it, probably one of Wednesday's big space clothes, though she didn't have the energy to fight her on it.

"What time is it, darling?"

"18:15!"

Though it was fifteen minutes until dinner actually started, she instructed to the girl to go start getting her shoes on and started to toss some snacks into a diaper bag in case they didn't have the food Wednesday liked tonight. 

"All done!" Wednesday said victoriously, though her shoes were very clearly on the wrong feet.

Knowing her attempts at fixing the feet situation would fall pointless, she held the girls hand as they went downstairs, Wednesday quickly spotting Eugene, who happened to be playing some kind of chasing game with his Mums.

"You need to grab some food before you go play too, okay?"

"Wanna join their game!"

"Food first."

Wednesday huffed, but grabbed a tray and plate, examining her options before choosing a small portion of boiled carrots and waddling off to place it on the table.

She definitely would not be finishing it.