Eat or I will make you

A/N: Have some fun with a controlling Enid yall.

Wednesday pressed her head into the keys of her typewriter. Due to the past few days of almost non stop writing, homework and school, she hadn't had much time to eat, and it was certainly wearing off on her, but she had developed the theory that if she just continued to not eat, perhaps the feeling would go away. It wasn't going away, in fact it was just getting to be pressingly worse.

"Hey Wednesday! Back from shopping with Yoko!" Enid called. Her and Yoko did a 'girls shop' every Saturday.

Wednesday didn't answer, keeping her head down. Maybe the headache would go away.

"Wednesday?" Enid walked up to her girlfriend, placing a hand on her back. "Did you fall asleep on your typewriter? That can't be good for the keys springs love."

"I'm awake Enid."

Enid frowned, rubbing her thumb up and down slightly. "Are you feeling okay? I can grab you some Advil of Tylenol if you need it."

Wednesday heard her stomach rumble loudly, and she pressed her head deeper into the keys. The ink was probably being released to roll down the page by now.

Enid took the typewriter, lifting Wednesday's head for a second as she moved it to the side, resting her head back down on the cold table.

"Wednesday, when was the last time you ate?"

Caught. Again. This wasn't exactly the first time this had happened. "No need to tell you."

"Wednesday."

The goth sighed. "Three days, almost four."

Enid rolled her eyes. "Oh my goodness why in the world do you do this to yourself. I'm going to go and grab you a sandwich from the cafeteria. You will eat it," and with that she was gone.

Wednesday sat in the silence, not moving a muscle as she waited. She wouldn't eat that of course, she had to prove her theory correct.

Enid returned, the door closing behind her. "I have the all vegetable one, don't worry."

Sitting up, Wednesday shot Enid a death glare. She pushed herself from the chair, standing face to face with the girl. "I don't need it."

Having known Wednesday for over a year now, Enid didn't even flinch. "Yes you do."

"I won't eat it."

"Eat it or I will make you."

Wednesday ground her teeth. "No. It's not happening, end of story."

Taking her girlfriend by the arm, Enid used her body weight to move Wednesday backwards until her legs touched the bed, sending her backwards.

"Are you really going to make me force feed you so you don't die on me?"

"I would like to see you try."

Getting fed up, the werewolf ripped a small pice off the bread. "Open your mouth Wednesday."

Wednesday shook her head, smart enough not to say something. Last time she had just taken the food, but she wouldn't do that again. She had to prove herself right.

Fed up, Enid grabbed Wednesday's chin, using her finger to pry her mouth open and shove in the bread, than she clamped her hand over her mouth and plugged the girls nose, giving her only the option to swallow. Once she was sure the food had gone down, she removed both hands.

"Was it really that bad?"

Still in shock from what had just happened, Wednesday didn't respond, her eyes wide.

"Do I need to do it again or can you pick up the damn sandwich and eat it."

Wednesday opened her mouth, looking up at Enid. Oh how the tables of shock had turned.

"I would just like to say, you put yourself here," Enid shrugged, pressing the rest of the sandwich against Wednesday's lips. The goth girl took a small bite, chewing this time before she swallowed.

"I know I did," she opened her mouth again.

It turned out this proses took a fair amount more time than just eating regularly, so ten minutes passed before half the sandwich was finally done.

"I'm full," Wednesday argued, turning her head away.

"You haven't eaten for three days you literally can't be!"

"My mouth is dry than."

Enid grabbed a water glass just within reach, making sure not to shift her weight off Wednesday so she could escape. "Tilt your head up."

There are many odd things you can walk in on, but your best friend sitting on top of her girlfriend feeding her a glass of water with a half eaten sandwich in the other hand had to take the cake for Yoko. She had never run out of a room so fast.