All eyes are on you

Prompt/request: Could you do one where Wednesday has a panic attack during class? -yourfavone65
Ty to IdkNotSure1 for helping write this

Wednesday tapped her pencil against the desk, her leg bumping up and down. Looking around, she could tell none of the other groups were actually working, all chatting about some random things, though most of them about the R'aven, that was coming up again.

"Nes, you good?" Enid's hand slid onto her knee, making the shaking stop.

"I'm fine." Wednesday whispered, looking away from Enid's eyes and trying to move her leg away.

Wednesday pulled herself closer to the table, doing nothing but raising Enid's concerns.

"Class is starting. Why are you so distracted?" Enid asked, trying to comfort her.

"I'm not distracted, maybe you should be the one focusing," she snapped, clenching her fist around the pencil, effectively snapping it.

Enid frowned, looking at Wednesday's notebook.
"You haven't even written anything," she pointed out.

"I don't need to," Wednesday responded coldly, crossing her arms.

"Wednesday, I'm just trying to help!" Enid whined and tugged at Wednesday's sleeve. "Oh! I know!" Enid's eyes lit up, she looked around the class.

"Xavier, would you like to switch seats?" Enid winked at Wednesday, then looked back over at Xavier.

Wednesday felt her heartbeat spike. No, she refused to sit beside that prick. "You stay right here," she hissed.

"Then tell me what's wrong!" Enid demanded.

"Or you can mind your own damn business!" She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. It was just a dance, she didn't need to freak out this much.

"Wednesday please... are you mad at me?" The werewolf pouted, her eyes glinting in worry.

Another conversation to her right caught Wednesday's ear. She could hear everything, absolutely everything. She felt her body rocking back and forth slightly, just breath, just breath, just breath. Why were her eyes prickling like she wanted to cry, stupid freaking tears.

Enid sighed, looking around the classroom for anything that could help, eventually noticing the tears building in Wednesday's eyes.

She instinctively reached out for Wednesday's jaw, turning her head to face her. The contact was the last thing Wednesday wished for, and she started to rock faster, her lip trembling.

"I don't wanna be in here, I want to leave."

Enid raised her hand, asking the teacher to use the restroom quickly, who just dismissed the both of them with a wave of her hand, continuing her lecture towards the unattentive class.

"Come on, let's head out and then you can talk to me, okay?"

Wednesday shook her head, a small sob slipping through her lips. "I don't wanna be here!" She hadn't planned for it to come out so loud, but every head turned as the words left her mouth, all eyes finding her tear streaked face.

Enid grabbed her hand, gently pulling her and guiding her to the door. "She's fine." she said, opening the door and leaving the classroom.

Wrapping her arm around Wednesday, she shielded her face. "Is this okay?" She whispered softly, planting little kisses on top of her head. "Can you tell me what's wrong, baby?"

"I'm fine," she sobbed out, hitting her fist against Enid's chest in an attempt to squirm away. The memories from the last R'aven dance filling her head.

"Do you need space?" Enid frowned, still holding Wednesday in her arms, though she loosened her grip a bit.

Wednesday responded with silence, just staring into the other direction, trying to disguise her sniffles as a stuffy nose.

Enid walked into the bathroom, letting go of Wednesday and facing her.

"I can help..." She gave a reassuring smile, extending her arms out for a hug.

Wednesday scoffed, stepping into the embrace and melting into Enid's arms.

"I love you.. okay? You know that right?" She whispered, rubbing Wednesdays back.
"Mhm?" Wednesday responded.

"I hate it when you're upset Wednesday..." Enid admitted, bringing her other hand onto Wednesday's cheek.

"Please..? Is something too much for you? I just want you to be okay.." Enid frowned as she caressed Wednesday's cheek.

"I'm just..." Wednesday froze, not wanting to admit weakness to anyone, not even Enid.

They stare at each other, both soaked in tears.
"The R'avens coming up..." Wednesday finally speaks.

"And.. you don't want to go?" Enid guessed, wiping a tear away from Wednesdays cheek.

She shook her head, burying her face in Enid's chest as muffled sobs fill the silence. "L-last time I- I remember what happened and I don't want it to happen again, it's gonna happen again if I go, I'm a curse- I-"

"Wednesday, that is not your fault-"

"But it is! Nothing would have happened if I wasn't here! They needed my blood to open the crypt, if I had just listened to Xavier and left, no one would have died, I'm the problem. I'M ALWAYS THE PROBLEM."

Enid watched helplessly as her girlfriend fell onto the bathroom floor, sobbing so hard she heaved out a few dry gags, her hands shook so hard she could barely pull off her tie to try and get more air into her lungs.

"Love, it's okay, please."

"I SHOULD DIE!" She curled her fingers against her face, her nails leaving indented skin as they moved.

"No! No you shouldn't, why would you think that, should I call your therapist? I don't know how to help you," Enid begged, wishing she could make everything, every thought, that made Wednesday feel this way stop.

"No! She doesn't help me, she's a liar, she just gives me medication, it makes me crazy! I don't want it!"

Enid knelt down, pulling Wednesday's hands away from her face desperately. "Please stop hurting yourself, you don't need to go to the dance, okay? I need you to take a deep breath."

She let Wednesday squeeze her hands as she tried to calm down, kissing her cheeks and head as her breaths slowed down.

"Everyone messes up Nes, how in the world were you supposed to know?"

"Goody warned me..."

"Goody talks like a Victorian poet."

"She is a Victorian poet!"

"Exactly. How about we go up to our room and take a rest, you don't need to come to the dance at all, okay?"

"Okay. Will you stay with me instead of going?"

"Of course, I will always stay with you. You matter more to me than a stupid dance."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

A/N: changed to updating every second day, also, NOT TAYLOR JUST ANNOUNCING AN ALBUM TF