Haunted

Prompt: Wednesday buys random stuff for Enid and leave it in her room, thinking it's sweet, little does she know, Enid has no clue it's her leaving the stuff and thinks her side is possessed by a ghost.

A rose, pair of shoes, hat, oddly fancy nail file, book, map, coloured pencils, playing cards, crystal, another crystal, notebook, floaty, snow globe, car seat cover, three keychains, eyeshadow palet and an eyeliner set. What an odd set of things to be haunted by. Or given to by a freaking ghost!

Enid was positive she was being haunted. The items just kept appearing, literally everywhere. Her backpack, desk, dresser?! She knew it was probably her girlfriends fault, maybe one of her late night rituals had finally worked, or...malfunctioned. Needless to say she was definitely going to be burning sage on her dresser, or go to further levels that would involve some mild robbery.

"Enid," the girl nearly jumped out of her own skin as Wednesday's finger hooked around hers. "Class is over."

Enid glanced around, realising the class was in fact, empty. "Sorry, uh, I have to go than!"

She unhooked their fingers, running out of the class. She would need to stop by Jericho to get the sage, though she would probably need a few more candles, and she doubted the ghost would give her a crystal that could get rid of it, so she would have to stop by the crystal shop.

(Before I write anymore I wanna say that I am Christian and have no clue how witchcraft works haha)

The chances of this working were almost zero, she was a werewolf and not a Psychic, but the least she could do was try. She had seen Wednesday do it before...

Once she had the sage smelling up her whole car, she drove to the nearest crystal shop. (Idk what crystals do I'm guessing alr?)

"Hello!" A happy looking girl around her age popped up beside her, holding a huge Amethyst in her hands.

"Uh hi."

"Do you need any help today?"

First time she would ever say yes to that question. "Uh, do you know of any crystals that would be used in a ghost eviction ritual?"

The girls eyebrows hit her hairline. "Your a Psychic?"

"No, girlfriend!"

She nodded. "That makes more sense, here follow me."

"Okay I would recommend some Labradorite and Lapis Lazuli, though if you don't already have one, maybe a candle?" She hummed to herself, handing Enid two blueish necklace pendants. "Even just wearing those would probably get it away from you, but she wants to get rid of it for good, right?"

"Uh yea, and we already have candles."

"Non smelly ones?"

"No..."

She scooped a heap of white candles similar to the ones Wednesday used into a bag that seemed to come out of no where. "That should be all you need," she grinned.

She scanned all the items, typing the code for the candles into the computer. "Okay your total is $125."

Damn. Enid swiped her card, taking the large bag and walking back out. She shoved it into the back of her car, starting the drive back to her dorm.

Once she had hulled the bag up the stairs, she took a stick of chalk out of her desk, drawing a large cercle on the floor. She than placed the candles over it until they had taken to the shape. She than placed the sage next to it.

After a bit of research, she found it would probably be the best idea to place all the objects she had been given around her in the center.

She than lit a match and placed it over one candle, picked it up and lit the others with it. Once every single one had a flame going, she placed it back down and stepped into the middle.