The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret

By Queens Of The Stone Age

Well, I've got a secret, I cannot say

Blame all the movement to give it away

You've got somethin', that I understand

Holding it tightly, caught on command

Leap of faith, do you doubt?

Cut you in, I just cut you out

Brian arrived at the Fairmont Hotel excited to see Zoey after almost a month on the road. Now that she worked for Fueled by Ramen, she often toured with the bands she worked with and she had been following Panic! At The Disco on the road. The guys had just started their Hail to The King tour and they had been apart way too long.

Walking wearily to the check in desk, the guys got their keys. They were all thankful to be able to get a few hours of sleep in a real bed. Brian waited for his card but the pretty receptionist apologized "I'm sorry Mr. Haner, but Mrs. Haner arrived earlier today and asked that we not issue you a key."

Brian should have been irritated but instead he just hit the pretty girl with his trademark smirk "I'm sure you could give me one of those. Just between me and you. The little Mrs. would never know."

"Did she give you a key?" Zacky asked as Brian joined the group.

"Of course she did," Brian said putting his aviators back on.

"Sounds like Zoey is up to something," Johnny remarked waggling his eyebrows.

"If she's lucky," Brian began as they got into the elevator. "I'm the one that'll be up to something ."

All the guys laughed. As Brian's floor came up, he picked up his bag to make his exit. "Later guys. If I'm not out of my bedroom by showtime, send a search party. But not before," he winked at Arin who just shook his head.

Brian reached the door to his suite and swiped the key card quickly. He opened the door to find his surprised wife dressed only in a silk camisole and matching silk panties. Zoey gave him that amazingly sexy smile, her green eyes wide. She ran and jumped on him quickly, wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck planting soft kisses on his mouth. He caught her with no problem, his hands running underneath her camisole as she tossed his aviators to the floor.

"I've missed you too," he said between kisses.

"You weren't supposed to get a key," she said as she nibbled on his bottom lip.

He groaned as he gently placed her on the bed and positioned himself above her. "But I did."

Her green eyes flashed as she ran her hands up and down his chest"How'd you do it?"

He pulled his v neck tee over his head swiftly "Guess?"

She pretended to think it over "You bribed desk clerk."

"Merely an incentive bonus." he replied kicking his feet free from his Nike's easily, in practiced movements.

"Life sure is easier when you're rich," she smiled

"And a natural born charmer. Don't forget that part," he said as he leaned in to capture her lips with his.

"How could I?" she retorted. "It's the only thing we have in common."

Brian leaned in to kiss her neck softly, nibbling at the sensitive skin. She closed her eyes but spoke "So did Matt make it back from Anaheim with you guys?"