What Kind Of Fool Do You Think I Am?

By LeeRoy Parnell

Fallin in love with you just brought me sorrow
You'll leave me smilin tonight and cryin tomorrow

Don't you come knocking on my door
'Cause you know I don't need you anymore
Now do you really think I'm crazy enough
To go throwin my good heart after bad love

"I'm still trying to figure out who allowed Brian Haner Jr. to procreate," Johnny Christ said as he took a seat outside the private terminal where the band's plane was leaving.

Zacky chuckled taking a seat next to him "With my sister no less. God help that poor child. His parents are both crazy."

"You think it's a boy?" Johnny asked "I think it'll be a girl. God's going to punish Brian by giving him a beautiful baby girl..."

"That acts just like her mother," Zacky added.

"Poor Brian," Johnny replied.

Matt made his way slowly to where the two men were sitting. "Mornin."

Johnny scoffed "What the fuck happened to you?"

"What the fuck are you talkin bout, gnome?" Matt snarled

"You look like shit. What's the matter? Was Val too rough on you last night? Did you two spend the evening making up for the last month of shit she's put your through?" Johnny pressed.

"No," Matt growled "Val and I are not back together."

Zacky opened his mouth to reply but Brian looking even worse made his way toward them.

"What the hell happened to you?" Zacky asked.

Brian glared "You mean other than this fucking black eye you gave me the other day?"

Zacky narrowed his eyes "You deserved that shit. Did you make up with her?"

"No. Actually I didn't. Actually, Zachary, for your fucking information, I made it worse."

"How could you possibly have made it worse?"

"I hung out with Michelle last night. And Zoey was waiting for me when I came home this morning...not happy that I'd been out all night long."

"YOU DID WHAT?" Zacky replied standing quickly and Matt jumped between them. "Chill the fuck out, Zacky."

"How can you tell me to chill the fuck out?" Zacky pushed against Matt and Matt pushed back.

"Duuuuuude," Johnny said slowly in surprise "Did you sleep with her?"

"Did you...did you sleep with her?" Zacky demanded.

"What the fuck, Zacky ?"Brian asked a bit guiltily "Of course I didn't sleep with her."

"Uh huh."Matt said nodding and gesturing for more info.

"I didn't."Brian answered quickly.

Silence prevailed again as they all waited. They all knew the best way to get Brian to talk was to let him come clean at his own pace.

Brian sighed "I didn't sleep with her."

"Ok." Johnny mumbled

"I swear." Brian insisted looking directly at Zacky.

"I believe you."Matt replied.

"I could have. I mean she wanted to."

Zacky's stance relaxed a bit as he began to sense his best friend was telling the truth. "That I definitely believe."