My Stupid Mouth

Oh Brian....

By John Mayer

My stupid mouth has got me in trouble

I said too much again...

And I could see clearly

An indelible line was drawn

Between what was good, what just

Slipped out and what went wrong

Oh, the way she feels about me has changed

Thanks for playing, try again

"He's in here," the dancer from the dressing room led her to private room where Brian was waiting.

Zoey could feel her heart slamming against her chest. This was a crazy idea. There was no way she was going to be able to pull this off. It was dark in the room but not dark enough for him not to recognize her. She held the frail lace mask that one of the dancers had lent her. Would she be better off tying it around her face? Maybe...but then she'd be offended if he didn't recognize her. It was a Catch-22.

"Want me to help with that?" the girl asked excitedly

What the hell, Zoey thought. "Sure." She stayed still as the girl tied the mask on tightly.

"You might want to lose that corset," she smiled

"It's part of the outfit," Zoey said tugging at it.

"Yeah but it's not...like...convenient," the girl nodded and Zoey caught on.

"I guess that makes sense." Zoey said untying the laces and handing it to her.

The girl brightened"You're all set. You look great Deep breath and get in there."

Zoey sighed and shook her hands back and forth before popping her neck on each side. "Here goes nothing.".

======================

Brian sat on the plush ottoman waiting for his wife to make her grand entrance. He didn't quite know what to expect from her but the fact that she hadn't rush in and killed him yet meant his chances of living were pretty good. He was thankful for that. He knew he'd been a jerk lately...annoyed because he wasn't the center of her attention. She missed celebrating his birthday with him. A first after their 10 years of marriage. And maybe a binge of strippers was an immature way to act...but...oh well...there was nothing he could do about it now but handle the situation in front of him.

The door opened and his jaw dropped at his gorgeous wife's revealing outfit. He couldn't help but gape at her drinking in her every move. Her face was obscured by a delicate lace mask but her gorgeous green eyes always gave her away. He'd recognize those eyes anywhere, no matter what. And she wearing was a skimpy pirate costume. He vaguely remembered telling her about that particular fantasy early in their marriage. How did she remember? She was wearing a silk black skirt, that parted at the side of one thigh exposing her hip bone and the band of her black lace thong. When she turned around to dim the lighting further, he could see her perfectly round bottom. Her top was an off the shoulder small piece of cream colored fabric that barely concealed her back and showed her deliciously creamy smooth skin. A scarlet sash sat on her hips over the skirt. His mouth dropped at how fucking sexy she looked.. Her dark hair hanging in wavy curls around her face. Her gorgeous belly button and abdomen bare for him. She looked good enough to eat, and he could feel himself getting hard just from looking at her. He realized then that those other girls had nothing on his Zoey.