I Can't Be Your Friend Anymore

By Rushlow

This might come as quite a shock,                                                                                                                                              But I've given it a lot of thought.                                                                                                                                               This thing that's come between us can't be ignored.                                                                                                       I've taken all I can;                                                                                                                                                                     But this where it's got to end                                                                                                                                           'Cause I can't be your friend anymore.                                                                                                                            And I can't be accused of not being there for you.                                                                                                     How many nights have you shown up at my door?                                                                                                           I hope you understand,                                                                                                                                                           That this wasn't in my plans,                                                                                                                                                     But I can't be your friend anymore.                                                                                                                                   And' it's killin' me to know you,                                                                                                                                   Without having' a chance to hold you.                                                                                                                               And all I wanna do is show you,                                                                                                                                         How I really feel inside.                                                                                                                                                                   You can run to me,                                                                                                                                                                           You can laugh at me,                                                                                                                                                                   Or you can walk right out that door.                                                                                                                                   But I can't be just friends anymore.                

"Celebrity Skin, you're up in 30," the stage manager told them quickly before disappearing back behind the curtain.