Troublemaker

By Olly Murs ft Flo Rida
You ain't nothing but a troublemaker girl...

"But baby don't cryyyyyyy," Matt called out to the crowd "Good night New Orleans! Thank you so much for the love and support! We'll see you next time!"

The crowd went wild as all the guys took a bow. Brian, Zacky and Johnny all threw their picks in the crowd and Arin tossed a couple of sets of drumsticks before they all took off the stage. Matt took his time bowing again and walking across the stage...waving at fans on each side.

Normally he didn't spend so much time after the concert was over waving to everyone but he wasn't anxious to get to Val who was waiting for him stage left.

Chants of "Sevenfold! Sevenfold!" continued as he finally made his way off stage.

Val ran up to him placing her arms around his neck "You were amazing!" she cried "it's been too long since I've gotten to see you guys on stage. I had forgotten how wonderful you are."

He gave her a tight smile as he moved further back stage causing her to release him from her grip. "Thanks...it's not just me. The guys put everything they've got into the show too. With them, I'd be nothing."

"That's not true, Matt. You're the talent here and you know it," she pressed as she tried to intertwine her fingers with his.

He turned to glare at her "Really Val?"

Her brown eyes widened innocently "What?"

"I'm not getting into this with you here," he said as they entered the green room where the guys were already drinking.

"We need to talk Matt. That's why I'm here. So we can...talk and try...." she began but her words trickled off feeling all the eyes in the room on her. "Talk to me, Matt."

He looked at his friends and Zacky nodded. "I don't know what you expect from me....coming here...without being invited...without even talking to me about it.....but I'm not ready to play pretend with you. You and I...we're not together. You asked me for a separation. You've been seeing someone else...."

Her face turned red "It didn't last...."

"Yeah...I guessed that part," he pointed out "That's why you're here right? To try to make it work between us after I've told you that I'm not interested in that shit right now. I've got to think about my fucking self."

"And who does interest you?" she asked "Lucy? Is she what this all about?"

Matt shook his head emphatically "I'm not getting into this shit with you right now. You forced yourself out here on tour...and that's fine, you can stay but don't even get fucking thoughts in your head that you and I are getting back together so easily. Because it ain't happening."

He could see Brian and Zacky agreeing with him and Arin and Johnny suppressing their surprised expressions. "I need to take a piss," Matt declared as he turned to walk out of the room.

"Matt, I love you." Val called after him and it stopped him in his tracks.

He shook his head turning around "No Val, you don't love me. Maybe you did but that was a long time ago. You just don't like the idea of being alone and you sure as hell don't like the idea of not getting what you want."

"That's not true, Matt," she declared.

"Okay Val...but you're still not sleeping in my bunk tonight."

And with that he was gone.

==========================

Zoey smiled as she saw Lucy and Charlie in the lobby of Fueled by Ramen with cute little girl with blue bangs and a taller long haired blond.