You May Be Fooling Someone

While this was an opportunity to cause major chaos, I thought I'd make it fun first before I really broke some things that might not be fixable.

By Angel
You may be fooling someone
But you're not fooling me.

Matt had to admit it. He didn't hate the feel of this voluptuous brunette grinding her ass against him. It didn't suck...but it wasn't where he should be before a show. Probably shouldn't think about it. Probably just best to pay attention to feel of her writhing body exciting him more than he wanted. Damn it, was that his phone constantly vibrating or his dick throbbing? At this point he couldn't really tell. It would be rude to interrupt her dance to reach for his phone right? Of course it would...she'd probably get pissed. Aww fuck it, he thought reaching down to pull it from his pocket.

"Uh uh uh," she said wagging her finger back and forth across his lips "No touching....at least...not yet."

He gave her a smile as he reached to grab it "Sorry darling, but I'm just getting my phone."

She smirked back at him as she continued her dance "Expecting your wife to call?" she said in a surprisingly husky voice.

He unlocked his phone and saw 22 missed calls and 5 texts from Zacky. Damn vibrate. "I'm separated."

She scoffed as she continued to grind "That's what they all say."

Matt wasn't listening. He read Zacky's last text : Answer your God damned phone, fucker. Lucy and Zoey on their way THERE.

Matt rose from his seat much to the surprise of his friend. She stumbled bit but ever the gentleman, he caught her by her waist. "Sorry," he said softly "I need to find my friend. Its an emergency."

"Really?" she said a bit of outrage in her tone.

"Yeah really," he nodded "A wife emergency."

Her eyes widened "He's with Kari Ann, next door."

Matt pulled out two hundred dollars as stuffed it in her bra strap "We should probably warn him."

==========================

Lucy felt her nostrils flare as she entered the club. An experience she'd never had before. "You do realize I'm a school teacher, right?"

Zoey gave her a sideways glance "And do you expect to see any of your students here?"

"What?"Lucy asked horrified "No, of course not."

"Then what are you worried about?"

"Uh...."Lucy didn't know how to finish the sentence as a pair of extremely attractive barely covered women walked by in heels that would cause Lucy to bust her ass. "I can't even." she mumbled under her breath as Zoey approached the bar.

The sexy waitress that had served Brian  and Matt came up to her "What can I get you darling?"

Zoey smiled in return "How about Rick Hoffman?"

The girl's face dropped "Is there a problem?"

Zoey shook her head happily as if the situation was completely normal and Lucy felt light headed "Not at all. We're old friends and I want to say hi."

"Old friends?" the waitress asked confused.

Zoey nodded "Yes, we met through Candi Lloyd in LA."

"THE Candi Lloyd?" the waitress asked incredulously.

Zoey batted her eyelashes and Lucy had to hold in a chuckle "The very one."

"Wow, that's awesome. Okay, let me see where he is. He was in the office a few minutes ago but he moves around."

What She's Doing Now (Sequel to The Great Pretenders)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें