Attack on the U.A. School

~5 more years later, Kuro's pov~

Tomura walked through Kurogiri's warp gate, leading our group to the other side. I followed beside him in my wolf form, my fangs bared defensively as I prepared for the fight. We emerged in a building that had different areas in it, which we were informed to be the Unforeseen Simulation Joint in natural disaster training. Our group of hired villains came through the portal behind us along with the Nomu All For One lent us. I looked at all of them and was surprised to see Izuku Midoriya here when he was born quirkless, but dismissed it as I saw Aizawa and Katsuki Bakugou as well. I had a malicious wolffish grin on my face as I considered myself lucky that I get to fight them here.

"Thirteen and Eraserhead, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here." Kurogiri said. "It doesn't matter now. At least I get to see that old man get beat with Rin's old bully and bystander." I replied in dark excitement, crouching in preparation to pounce and wagging my tail. "Remember, Kuro, your only job is to defend Shigaraki. You're not permitted to leave and engage in other fights." He reminded me, making me growl in annoyance. "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too..." Tomura murmured. "All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" He continued.

Aizawa activated his quirk and his capture binds, preparing to defend his students as the villains continued moving forward. After talking with his students, he jumped down to face off against the approaching group, immediately taking down the shooting squad before taking on our close combat fighters. "He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he's hiding his eyes with goggles, you can't tell who's quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together." Tomura observed. "I see. I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them." He added as he scratched his face.

Kurogiri suddenly warped to the building entrance, intercepting Thirteen and the students' escape. After speaking to them a bit, he warped some of the group to different areas of the building where other villains were waiting to defeat them. Tomura began to walk forward, so I followed close beside him. After watching Aizawa take down the villains left in the plaza, Tomura ran forward to attack, me on his heels to defend him and counter any attacks Aizawa sends. "23 seconds." Tomura murmured. "The last boss?" Aizawa questioned before sending out his capture binds. Tomura continued counting down as he grabbed the binds and the two ran to face each other. I coiled around Tomura's stomach to soften the elbow hit that was sent his way, and he caught that same elbow, preparing to use his decay quirk on Aizawa. "Damn." Aizawa hissed before deactivating his quirk. "It's hard to see because you keep moving around, but there's an instant when your hair falls. That's when you've finished an action." Tomura murmured in explanation to him, wording it like a game as he began decaying his elbow. "And the space in between has gotten shorter and shorter. Don't push yourself, Eraserhead." He continued. Aizawa shoved him away, but I cushioned Tomura's fall as the remaining villains fought Aizawa. "That quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it? Isn't it too different from your usual job? What you're good at is a short fight after a surprise attack, right?" Tomura asked. "Even so, you jumped right in to fight us from the front. Was that to put your students at ease?" He continued as Aizawa fought. "You're so cool... You're so cool...!" Tomura praised, and I growled at him. "Don't talk about him like that after what he did to Rin." I told him, and he ran a hand down my back. "I know, I just can't help it." He replied as Aizawa stared at me. "By the way, hero... I'm not the last boss." Tomura added as Aizawa finally noticed the Nomu behind him. I watched with a malicious grin on my face as the Nomu pommeled him. "I'll tell you, Eraserhead. He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered 'Nomu'." Tomura told Aizawa, who was pinned to the ground as the Nomu shrieked.