Heated

(A/N: this shit's gonna have some smut, enjoy 😈. To those who don't want to read that part, I'll section it off with asterisks so you can just skip it. I also made it really long, like holy shit-)

Hawks soon landed in front of the 1-A dorms, and set me down once I started squirming in his arms. As soon as my feet touched the ground, I pushed him away and stormed off. "I can't believe you did that." I growled as I threw the front doors open, stomping away to the girl's stairway so I could hide from him in my room. "Aww, c'mon, Angel! Don't be mad at me! We got here so fast because I flew us here-" Keigo whined as he followed behind me, but I whirled on him at his last words. "You mean if I had flown, too, I would've slowed you down?" I demanded, and he panicked and backpedaled. "No, that's not what I meant!" He protested with his hands raised in defense, but I continued storming off to my room. "I don't know why I agreed to be your girlfriend, this is some bullshit-" I continued raging, feeling Kaida beginning to stir at my anger.

I honestly don't know why I'm so upset. Oh wait, that's right. I had protested the fast flight and had demanded for Keigo to put me down so I could fly on my own multiple times, but he had ignored me each time. I knew what I was getting myself into when I agreed to date him. Keigo has no self-control when it comes to something he wants, and at that moment, it was some alone time with me. It was cute for a moment, until he decided he was too impatient to walk or fly normally back to the dorms. So here I was, pissed off with my hair sticking out in some places and my clothes a bit wrinkled from the harsh flight.

As I brushed the wrinkles down and reached the stairs, Keigo suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. "Let me go, you- mmph-!" He interrupted my growls by kissing me, holding me tightly to him with an arm around my waist and a hand behind my head. I started smacking his chest in protest, but when he wrapped his wings around me, it was like all my anger melted away. I accidentally moaned when he did and clutched onto his shirt, and Keigo smiled in the kiss, having to hold me up as I was losing feeling in my legs. 'Ain't this some deja vu?' Kuro hummed in amusement. 'This fucker-!' I growled in my head when she snapped me out of it.

I pulled a bit away from Keigo, the both of us panting a bit as I glared at him. "You can't keep doing that. It's not fair." I told him, but he just kept smiling as he brushed his nose against mine. "If it makes you like me again, I'll keep doing it as much as I can." Keigo replied before kissing me again. 'He's such an asshole, but damn it this feels good.' I thought in frustration as I raised my hands to tangle my fingers in his hair, accepting his kisses.

We made out for a good minute before Keigo pulled away from me, though he still held me in his arms. "Why don't you head up to your room, and I'll make us something to eat real quick." He suggested, and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Firstly, you know how to cook, and second, don't you have to go on patrol?" I questioned, teasing him a bit on his cooking skills, and he pouted a bit at my teasing. "Yes, I can cook, though I'll admit I just get takeout most of the time. And I won't need to leave until Endeavor or Best Jeanist calls me back to help. I forgot to tell you, but we came to an agreement along with your dad and the principal that I should stay at the school to watch over you and Midoriya. You know, in case the League starts something again." He told me, shrugging a bit at the end, but I could see in his eyes how serious and worried he was, especially for me.

I sighed, and couldn't get upset with him looking like that. "All right. In case you forgot, my room is the last door on the second floor." I said a bit reluctantly, but Keigo perked back up with a happy smile. "Okay, Angel. Go on, I'll try not to take too long." He told me before nudging me to the stairs. I chuckled and went up, hearing him rush to the kitchen to start cooking.

As I entered my room, I decided to change out of my workout clothes. Keigo was going to be a while, and I wasn't gonna exercise today, so I might as well. I changed into a white shirt and blue denim shorts, and put my previous clothes back into my dresser since they're still clean. I then went to my decor shelf, smiling a bit at everything on it. Everyone had chosen something for me to have by them, including Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and Eri. Each item was some sort of representation of them, Tamaki's being a little, shy octopus plush doll. I smiled wider at Eri's, which was a cute drawing that she made of me, her and Kuro. I had put it in one of my picture frames, and next to it was another frame with a picture of class 1-A, Papa, Uncle Mic, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and Eri in front of the 1-A dorms. They were all smiling in the picture, though Tamaki's was shaky from his shyness, and above them were the written words 'Welcome Home, Nara!'. I still had some unused frames on the shelves, but I plan on using them in the future with any new pictures I take with them and Keigo.