Second Contact Pt. 3

~Third pov~

Everyone was laughing and shouting at each other as they entertained themselves, and they were too loud to hear Nara's scream or the laptop hit her floor. They didn't even notice her leaving. "Ooh, look! Do you think Nara will want to do this with me?" Mina asked the girls as they sat around together, the pinkette holding out her phone to show a dance video. "I don't know. I'd say you could try asking her, but she said she wanted to be alone for a while." Momo reminded her as she helped Ochaco prepare dinner, but Mina shrugged. "I'm not going to have us do the dance video tonight. I just wanna ask her!" Mina retorted, then turned and went to the stairways, ignoring Momo's call for her to come back. Mina skipped and hummed happily as she went to Nara's room, then knocked before carefully opening her door. "Nara! Do you wanna-" Mina paused as she looked in the room, her eyes widening at the broken laptop and flipped chair on the ground. She saw that the room was empty while the balcony door was wide open, the glass slightly cracked from being opened so harshly as the curtains billowed in the wind. Her breath hitched, and she quickly ran back to the common room.

"You guys! Hey!" Mina shouted as she hurried down the stairs, and everyone fell silent as they looked at her panicked form. "Nara's missing! She's gone - I don't know where she went!" She told them, and they all went to her, alarmed by the news. "I will contact Aizawa-sensei to see what we should do." Iida said as he pulled out his phone, but Kirishima grabbed his shoulder. "We should just go and get all the teachers! Nara could be anywhere, we need all the help we can get!" He suggested, and they all nodded before hurrying out of the dorms. As they rushed to the school staff dorms, Tokoyami pulled out his phone, sending a quick text to Hawks and alerting him of the situation.

Keigo received the message with a ping on his phone. He was already flying back to the school after helping the pro heroes capture multiple jailbreakers in neighboring cities, but upon reading the message that Nara was missing, this alarmed him and he began flying to the school at his top speed. He messaged back to Tokoyami that he's already on his way back, and he'll help with the search before pocketing his phone. Keigo prayed that nothing bad happened to Nara, that the League hasn't captured her from under their noses, and hoped that they'll be able to find her soon.

The 1-A students went to Aizawa first, banging on his door until he opened it in anger. "What do you think you're doing-?" "Nara's missing! We don't know where she is! We need to find her! Help us look for her, Aizawa-sensei!" They all interrupted him, and it felt like his world stopped for a moment before he quickly went to gather his hero equipment. "I'll get the school staff up to help us look. Go get any hero course students that know Nara and bring them back here. Don't get anyone else involved - if the evacuees know that she's gone rogue, they'll panic and riot again." Aizawa ordered, and they all rushed out, hurrying to get Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki from their dorms. Aizawa hurried to get the teachers and faculty members up, along with Principal Nezu so he could help organize the search.

Once everyone was gathered outside the school staff dorm, Nezu began organizing everyone into groups. "Everyone will be put in groups of five with two faculty members leading them. Recovery Girl and I will remain here for support. The first group is Lunch Rush and Power Loader with Iida, Kaminari, Hagakure, and Jiro at the main school building as well as Gym Gamma. Next is Thirteen and Ectoplasm with Asui, Shoji, Mineta and Hado at USJ. Hound Dog and Snipe with Koda, Ojiro, and Amajiki at Ground Omega as well as the forested area around the school. Vlad King and Cementoss with Ashido, Sero and Togata at Ground Gamma. Mic and Midnight with Aoyama, Uraraka, and Sato at the stadium." He instructed. As he was about to pair the last group, Hawks swiftly landed nearby and hurried to them. "What's the situation? Has she been found yet?" He questioned, and Aizawa put a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "We're setting up search parties right now." He told him, and Hawks nodded, tapping his foot anxiously and impatiently as his wings were ruffled from his stress. "Hawks, I'm glad you've returned. You can join Aizawa to search Ground Beta with Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya." Nezu said, and they all nodded before hurrying to their assigned locations.