Aunt Nemuri

~Nara's pov~

Keigo and I soon reached the 1-A dorm, and he held the door open for me with a dramatic bow, making me roll my eyes at him with a smile as I walked in. I glanced around the common room to find everyone bustling about and chatting about different things. As Keigo and I went to the girls' stairway, I was stopped by Mina, who was sitting at the dining tables with the rest of the girls. "Hey, Nara! What are you and Hawks gonna be doing for the rest of the day?" She asked eagerly, clearly wanting to hang out with me, but I guiltily scratched the back of my neck. "I don't know about bird man over here, but I'm going to do some research for the rest of the day. I want to help you guys out with your quirks as much as possible, and I missed out on looking stuff up yesterday because of what happened to me." I said, pointing behind me at Keigo as I referred to him as 'bird man', and without even looking at him, I knew he was pouting at the name I gave him. Mina also pouted with a whine, slumping in disappointment. "Aww, okay. Well, if you need any help, let us know!" She offered with a wave, and I smirked at her. "But that'll ruin the surprise!" I teased, making her whine again, and me and the girls laughed at her failed attempt to see what advice I'll give them during training.

With that, Keigo and I went up to my room, and he closed the door behind us once we entered, letting the stars on the walls light up since my curtains were still closed. As I went to open them, he went and plopped on my bed, lounging and watching me curiously. "Are you really going to just be looking stuff up for everyone's quirks?" He asked, and I turned to my bookshelf, looking for the science textbook that Iida got me. "Yep." I replied with a 'pop' of my lips. Once I found the book, I grabbed it and went to sit at my desk, opening the book and looking through its contents for facts about frogs. "Angel, why don't you come sit over here?" He suggested, and I heard him pat the bed from behind me. "I'm okay." I said, focused on looking for frog information. I heard Keigo sigh and get up from the bed, and smiled when he leaned over to hug me. "Nara~!" He whined. "Keigo, I have to get this done." I giggled, but he just curled around me more, trying to wrap his wings around me, though my desk blocked him. "You can do it tomorrow! I wanna spend time with you!" He complained. "I can't tomorrow. I plan on doing physical training with Izuku and Iida tomorrow." I told him. "Tomorrow's Sunday. They'll have the day off from training and patrol and will want to go see their families or something." He persisted, and I rolled my eyes. "They can't stay with their families all day, and we can't afford to slack off just because nothing significant has happened besides All For One tormenting me." I retorted. From the corner of my eye, I saw Keigo frown at me before he nuzzled his face into my neck. "Angel, please? Just relax with me for the rest of the day?" He pleaded. I pursed my lips as I stopped scanning through the textbook, then sighed and closed the book. "All right." I relented, setting the book down on my desk. Keigo let me go with a bright smile and moved so I could stand from my chair.

However, as I pushed the chair back into the desk, Keigo's phone began ringing, indicating his sidekicks were calling, and he threw his head back with a groan as I began laughing. "There goes your plan to make me relax!" I cackled while holding my stomach, and he sighed as he took his phone out, pressing the 'answer' button and putting it to his ear. "Yes?" He questioned, trying not to sound annoyed by the interruption, and I covered my mouth as I tried stifling my giggles. Keigo glared at me in response, but that only made me giggle more. He listened to his sidekicks for a moment, then silently sighed. "All right. I'll be there as soon as I can." He replied, then paused to listen to his sidekicks again. "Okay. Bye." He said before hanging up, then came to rest his head on my shoulder as he grumbled. I giggled as I hugged him, feeling him hug me back while wrapping his wings around me. "I don't wanna go." He mumbled. "You have to." I reminded him, not letting him complain about it, and he sighed again before pulling away. He gently held my face with his hands and looked at me sadly, but I smiled back while holding his wrists. "I'll try to be back by tomorrow, okay, Angel?" He said. "Okay." I chirped. He leaned down to kiss me, and I met him halfway, moving my hands to hold his face as well. We pulled away after a moment, then he pulled out his phone again, typing something onto it. "Who're you messaging?" I asked curiously, trying to peek at the screen. "Tokoyami. I want him to let your dad know that I'm heading out so someone's with you while I'm gone." He replied, and I groaned. "I hate that I have to be chaperoned." I grumbled as I went to hug him and bury my face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged me back, letting my hair down so he could run his fingers through them. "We just want to make sure you're safe, baby bird." He said softly, but I growled. "Don't call me 'baby bird'. I'm not a child." I told him, and he kissed the top of my head. "Okay, I'm sorry." He chuckled again. His phone pinged, and he lifted it up to read the message. "Tokoyami said that Midnight's coming to stay with you." He added, and I groaned again as I felt myself beginning to blush. "No~, she's gonna talk about inappropriate stuff~." I whined. "Now you're a baby bird." He joked, and I lightly punched his gut, making him laugh. "By the way, if she gets on the topic about lingerie, let her know that I like revealing ones. The less on you, the better." He added teasing, holding me tight as he leaned down to whisper in my ear, and I squealed while trying to shove him away, feeling myself burn more. "Stop!" I exclaimed with a light laugh, and he laughed more.