Approval Pt. 3

(A/N: Me wishing I had an artist friend to help me illustrate my stories 🥲 anyway, enjoy)

"Before we begin, I would like for Nara to explain and demonstrate her quirks for us so we can get a better understanding of it. We'll need to know this if we are going to be working together in the future." Papa announced before speaking to me, and I saw Izuku sulk. "Aww, man. I should have brought my notebook with me so I could jot this down." I heard him murmur, and Katsuki tsked at him. "Shut up, you damn nerd. Just ask her after classes are over." He grumbled at him.

"Also, Nara, since you're still recovering from the last battle, you aren't allowed to overuse your quirks, and you aren't allowed to use your Angel quirks to heal and disable anyone. I can't have you being sent back to the hospital so soon after waking up from your coma." Papa added firmly, and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure. I'll try not to kill myself again." I said sarcastically before I began stretching by arms. "So, which one do you guys want me to explain first? As a reminder, I have three: Extra Copy, Shadow Manipulation, and Angel." I asked, and Izuku immediately raised his hand. "Go ahead, Izuku." I chuckled.

"Can you explain your Angel quirk first?" Izuku asked. "Sure. Okay, so my Angel or Fallen Angel quirk was theorized by All For One and Doctor Garaki to be passed down to me by my maternal grandparents. I have three different aspects for it. The first is that I can let out both wings without having to use the actual quirk aspects of them, and I'm able to fly with them as well. My black wing, or Fallen Angel aspect, lets me disable people's movements and even go as far as knocking them out for as long as I deem fit. If you guys remember in the last fight, I used it on all of you. My white wing, or Light Angel aspect, lets me heal injuries on people from small cuts and bruises to terrible illnesses, broken bones, and even missing body parts. As you can see with my old man, I regenerated the leg he cut off and the eye that was damaged during the last fight." I explained, gesturing to Papa before I continued.

"My Angel quirk is kind of a double edged sword though, so whenever I use either quirk, it takes a serious toll on my health. My wings get the energy it needs for the quirks to work from my own life force. Usually when I use them, I have to take a day or so to recover in the form of sleep. However, in the last fight, I went beyond my limits to heal everyone, and basically ruptured my blood vessels from straining myself and forcing myself to stay awake so I could keep using my quirks. It was honestly the first time I've ever done that, and I don't plan on doing it again unless it's absolutely necessary." I finished, and Izuku was muttering to himself before Katsuki nudged him hard, shutting him up.

Tokoyami then raised his hand, so I nodded for him to speak. "Could you explain your Shadow Manipulation quirk next?" He asked, and I nodded again. "That one I inherited from my mother, Shadow Walker. It's actually an evolved form of her quirk and gives me three abilities. The first one, as you know, lets my shadow have a life of its own, similar to Dark Shadow." I began before letting Kuro rise from my shadow. In response, Dark Shadow emerged from Tokoyami. "Bestie!" The two quirks exclaimed in happy excitement before hugging each other, making some of us chuckle at them.

"As I was saying, my shadow has a life of its own, and has two personalities that match my emotions. First is Kuro, who can manipulate the forms she takes on. She can turn from a human silhouette into any animal, and is mostly calm towards everyone. The second personality is Kaida, who I named after the form she takes on. Kaida mostly sleeps, but she responds to my heightened dark emotions like rage and despair. When she does wake, she takes the form of a dragon and is hard to control. I have to be the one to calm down first before she can calm since she's linked to me. Both Kuro and Kaida are able to separate from me and move on their own, and since we're linked together, we're able to communicate to each other telepathically, helping us work together easily. They're also able to envelope my body to act as armor or a weapon for me to use against my enemies.