Dorm Rooms

I don't think I slept very long. My Shadow Manipulation quirk sensed Izuku having a nightmare about All For One and Tomura-nī, making me uneasy as well. As I turned in my sleep, I felt the blanket slip off me a bit, and sensed someone come hear us. Startled, I jumped awake and moved to grab them by the throat, but froze halfway when I saw it was just Ochaco. Sensing my sudden movements, Izuku woke as well, his hand out and small Blackwhip tendrils wiggling in front of her next to my arm. She looked surprised, but immediately smiled at us. "Deku, Nara, good evening. Sorry for waking you. The blanket fell off." She greeted before motioning to the blanket we were sharing. "Uraraka..." Izuku murmured, stunned and still half asleep. I was at least more awake than him, but my mind was on alert in case someone attacked out of nowhere. "Hey, hey, you're still half asleep, Midoriya. You, too, Nara. You look like you're waiting for one of us to attack you." Denki said as he leaned against the back of the couch to our left. "You're safe now. Hurry up and put that black thing away." Mineta added, pointing at Blackwhip, and I sighed as Izuku gasped in horror. "Oh, s-sorry!" He apologized frantically, pulling his arm back and bringing Blackwhip back into him. "Don't worry, you two." Iida said as he and Momo approached from behind us, and we looked at them. "We'll be with you from now on." She added. "Yeah, we'll all fight together." Kirishima agreed, holding his fist up while gripping his bicep, and Izuku smiled. "Yeah." Izuku said. "Anyway, what time is it? Did we miss dinner?" I asked as I stretched out in my seat. "Oh, are you hungry, you two? You probably haven't eaten anything in a while. You didn't sleep long, and we still need to get started on dinner. You can continue relaxing for now, if you want." Momo told us. "Thanks, Yaoyorozu." Izuku replied as he yawned next to me, and they all dispersed to continue with their activities.

"So Izuku, how come you took your sweet time to get here? I was still all the way in Tokyo, and I managed to get here before you." I questioned, and he sheepishly chuckled while ruffling his hair. "Well, we got a call of someone seeing Muscular while we were driving back, so we made a quick detour so I could capture him and send him to a prison. Also, Endeavor kinda got upset that I was leaving. He said that we needed to find All For One as soon as possible, that I shouldn't be hiding behind the walls of the school. Hawks, Best Jeanist and All Might managed to calm him down enough for me to tell him that you were awake and going to help us. That surprised them, and Hawks actually looked kinda happy and relieved that you were okay." Izuku explained, smiling warmly at me at the end. Though I knew if he was more of a little shit, he'd probably try teasing me about me and Hawks. "Yes, Hawks was very grateful to you for healing everyone during the raid." Tokoyami agreed as he sat beside me, and I just huffed at them. "Hawks also apologized for Endeavor's behavior, saying that he was just worried Todoroki might get hurt if All For One and Shigaraki targets the school now. I don't know if he was teasing or not — it sounded like it, but it only made Endeavor more angry. Best Jeanist then told me to just come here, that they'll come up with a new plan and let me know about it soon." Izuku added, and I rolled my eyes. "If Endeavor starts giving you shit again, let me know — I may be weak from being in a coma right now, but I'll still kick his old man ass." I told him, then grunted when I was smacked on the back of my head. "Watch your language, and don't be disrespectful to the pro heroes." Papa scolded as he walked passed, apparently having still been in the dorms, but I just sneered at him.

Everyone was bustling about, though some of them seemed to have disappeared to their rooms — one of them being Katsuki since I couldn't see him anywhere. Mina then rushed over to us, a grin on her face. "Hey, Nara! Everyone agreed that we should show you our rooms while dinner is being made, so come on! Let's show you around!" She said cheerfully before trying to tug me to stand up with her. I got up and stumbled a bit with a grunt, but caught my balance as I lightly glared at her. "Woman, if you keep this up, I'm gonna end up falling." I told her. "Here, let me help." Ochaco spoke up from in front of us, then touched me, making me float as Tokoyami took my crutches. "Thanks, Uraraka!" Mina said before dragging me with her, the other three following behind us. "This isn't a field trip! Remember, you still have your studies!" I heard Papa call from behind us. "Leave them be, Shōta. Remember they're still kids — they've had it rough this past year. It'll also be good for Nara to make friends her own age. She didn't have any as a kid, then she grew up with villains afterwards." Uncle Mic reminded him, apparently also still being in the dorms, making Papa sigh.