Ambush Pt 2

All of us reappeared from the warp at a destroyed sight. Some of the members coughed or gagged from the teleport, but I just wiped my mouth as I looked at the scene. I could tell this was the site where Father held the Nomus, and behind us were the heroes sent to capture them. I then looked at Father and grinned, running up to hug him. "Father! I knew you'd help us! Thank you!" I told him cheerfully, and he chuckled as he hugged me back, one arm around me while his other hand affectionately rubbed my head, making me hum happily. "Of course, Rin-chan. I'd never leave you, your brother, or your new friends to the mercy of the heroes." He said, and I giggled.

"Sensei..." Nīsan greeted on his hands and knees. I frowned and went to his side, kneeling beside him with a gentle hand on his back. I didn't like that he was kneeling to anyone, but I thought he'd feel better if I was doing it with him. "You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child. Because you judged that he was an important piece." Father told him, walking over to us before offering his hand to him. "Do it as many times as you need to. That is why I am here, as well as Rin. It's all for you." He added, and I smiled reassuringly at Nīsan.

"You're here after all, aren't you...?" Father suddenly said, and we looked up to see All Might coming down from the sky. My eyes widened, and I immediately had Kuro shield Nīsan and I again, his defense more important than anything else. Father caught All Might's fists, the impact sending out a shockwave and breaking the ground with a blast of wind. "I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All Might yelled. I stepped out to help Father, but immediately froze at his words. "Rin, stay with Tomura! Remember your place and duty!" Father ordered, and I automatically walked back behind Kuro, taking a defensive stance in case All Might came for Nīsan. "Will you kill me again, All Might?" Father mocked as he held his nemesis back.

The force of them sent out a larger blast, throwing all of us back, though Kuro cushioned Nīsan and I before we returned to defending him. "You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." Father told him while shaking out his hand. All Might was knelt in front of him, but I knew he could still fight. "What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" He questioned as he stood, moving to hop on his feet. "I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All For One! I will take Young Bakugou back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might yelled before leaping to attack again. 'Damn it, Father, I told you I should've healed you that day! Why won't you let me help?!' I thought in frustration as I watched them, my eyes wide wildly and in fear for Father.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough... for both of us." Father told All Might as he raised a hand, gathering energy in his arm before blasting him away. "Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Boosters times four, Strength Enhancers times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types." He said to himself as he looked at his hand, and Katsuki screamed for All Might. "Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take that child with you." Father told us before activating another one of his quirks, his fingertips stretching out to stick themselves in Kurogiri. "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here." Father said as he forcibly activated Kurogiri's quirk. "Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!" Magne shouted, and I glared coldly at her. "Don't question Father's decisions, Magne." I warned. "Now, now, Rin. It's alright." Father soothed me, and I immediately calmed. "I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I'm very familiar with." Father explained. "Then why can't Rin transport us? She can copy Kurogiri's quirk, right?" Magne persisted. "I insisted on Rin not traveling a lot growing up for her protection from her past and the heroes. She doesn't know many locations to travel to like Kurogiri does. So I'll have Kurogiri do it." Father told him, and a large warp gate appeared behind Kurogiri.

"Now, go!" Father told us. "What about you...?" Nīsan asked, but All Might was coming back. Father levitated up to intercept him. "Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more room to grow!" He said. "I won't let you get away!" All Might yelled, and their collision sent another blast of wind. "Sensei..." Nīsan murmured. "Let's go, Shigaraki! While that pipe mask is holding All Might back! Get your piece!" Compress shouted as he turned Dabi into a bead, and they all looked at Katsuki. I didn't care what happened with him, though. I was close to crying at losing Father, but I had to get Nīsan out of here. "Nīsan, c'mon!" I told him, tugging at his arm as I took a step towards the gate. "What a pain..." Katsuki said as he prepared to fight us.

All Might tried rushing to save him, but Father kept intercepting him. The others tried attacking Katsuki, but he was defending himself well. Suddenly, three of the U.A. students, including Izuku, broke through the wall and slid up a high slope of ice. I was so focused on the fight and protecting Nīsan that I didn't notice them, and I knew they were here to rescue Katsuki. The trio leaped off the peak of the ice, breaking it as they flew away. Father moved to stop them, but All Might punched him back into the building. Nīsan reached to grab Katsuki, and knowing how important he was to him, I sent Kuro to grab Katsuki as well, however we were too late. Katsuki released a huge explosion, enough to hold us back and propel him swiftly enough to reach his friend, who had called for him with a hand stretched out to him. I sensed the remaining two students run away at that moment, but I didn't care. "You show up everywhere!" Nīsan hissed as he shook in anger. Everyone prepared to go after Katsuki, but I forced them to stop with their shadows. "Forget about him! Nīsan, we have to go!" I shouted to him, having Kuro grab him and drag him to the gate. He would've attacked me in his anger if I had pulled him there myself. Magne, Spinner and Compress ignored me, though. Magne launched Compress away from him, shooting him towards the students, but Mt. Lady suddenly stood and blocked him with her face, making them both fall. I had Kuro release Nīsan to shield him as I saw Gran Torino kick everyone else in the face and knock them out, leaving Toga as the only one standing. "Damn it, you idiots...!" I hissed as I prepared to fight as well to get everyone to the gate.

Father suddenly stuck Magne, forcing her quirk to activate as well. Gran Torino went to attack Nīsan, maneuvering around Kuro in attempt to kick him. However, Nīsan was pulled away by the magnetism just before he was hit. All the boys were drawn to Toga, who was confused and panicking as they all quickly flew to her. They were knocked into the gate and disappeared, leaving behind me, Kuro, Nīsan and Kurogiri. Nīsan was struggling to stay, his head the only thing being pulled by the magnetism. "Wait, don't, Sensei! With that body, you'll... No! I'm... not...!" Nīsan shouted as he was finally forced through the gate, reaching out to Father as the hand on his face fell. I cried as I looked back at Father as well, then jumped through the gate with Kuro right before it closed.

We all found out later that All Might did defeat Father. Father was arrested, and sent to the heavily fortified prison for dangerous villains, Tartarus. Nīsan held me with one arm as I cried against him, the both of us feeling terrible for not being there to help Father, for not being strong enough to stay with him when he had always been there for us. Everyone else were sitting or standing around the room we were in, silent as they let us mourn. The only thing that made us slightly feel better was that All Might had used up the last of his strength in the fight, and has decided to retire from being number one hero and Symbol of Peace. After a while, I stopped crying, and the only things left in me were a pit of darkness, anger and vengeance. "We have to get stronger. Destroy the heroes and every other sickening people. For our sakes, and for Father." I said, and Nīsan rubbed my head. "We will." He reassured darkly, just as upset as me.