Feathers Pt. 2

~Keigo's pov~

After Nara left, I just laid back on her bed, missing her already. I can already sense through the feather I gave her that she's with the other girls, and I had to do my best to ignore their vibrations, wanting to give them some privacy so she doesn't get upset with me again. I was starting to get thirsty though, so I got up from the bed and left the room. As I went downstairs, I noticed the smell of food and the sound of the other boys.

When I reached the kitchen, I found them all gathered and chatting with each other, though Tokoyami was the quietest while Bakugou was yelling. Todoroki was also cooking alongside Shoji, and Todoroki was the one Bakugou was yelling at, the loud blonde harshly critiquing his cooking skills. "Ah, Hawks! Dinner will be ready soon if you would like to join us!" Iida said while chopping the air with his hand. "That's alright. I already ate earlier with Nara." I replied with an apologetic smile. "Where is that weirdo, anyway? Didn't the two of you run off earlier during training?" Bakugou questioned as he turned his attention to me. "She went to talk with the girls. I actually just came down to grab something to drink." I explained. "Oh, here, I'll get it for you. We have water, soda, and juice. Which would you like?" Kirishima said as he opened the fridge and looked inside. "Don't touch my damn sodas, Shitty Hair!" Bakugou yelled at him, and Kirishima raised his hands in surrender. "I'll just have a water." I chuckled at them. Kirishima nodded and grabbed a bottle before tossing it to me. I easily caught it and grinned at him. "Thanks. I'll see you guys later!" I said before walking back to the stairs. "He's so manly." I heard Kirishima say. "Why the hell is he going to the girl's side?" Bakugou questioned. "Maybe he's going to go check on Nara?" Denki guessed.

After hopping up the stairs and walking back to Nara's room, I opened my bottle and took a drink of my water as I closed the door behind me. My eyes quickly adjusted as the room went pitch black and the glow-in-the-dark stars came out again. I noticed Nara's stereo had stopped playing, the tracks on the CD having finished, and since I was too distracted by my wonderful girlfriend earlier, I decided to play the disc again so I could properly listen to it this time.

As I took another drink, I decided to look around the room some more. Nara had a wide variety of book genres on her bookshelf - romance, horror, fantasy, slice of life, even school textbooks. I moved on to her decor shelf, and looked at all the knickknacks she had. I remember her mentioning that everyone gave her something to help decorate the room, and noticed the knickknacks seem to represent each of the students. I grinned when I saw a small crystal ball, guessing it was Tokoyami's. I then saw the picture frames. Most of them were empty, but there were two that caught my eye. One was a kid's drawing of what seemed to be Nara, Kuro in her human form, and a little girl with white hair and a small horn on her head. The other frame had a group picture of class 1-A, along with three other students, Present Mic, Eraserhead, and the little girl from the drawing. Now that I look at it, that's the girl some of the pro heroes and their interns from U.A. saved from the yakuza last year. I think her name was Eri? I'm going to have to ask Nara about her when she gets back.

I moved on to Nara's dresser, choosing not to look through the drawers because she might kill me if she catches me. I just looked at the stuff on top of it, and first inspected the jewelry box she had. It was designed similar to her bedroom walls - black with white constellation designs on it. I opened it and found a couple of bracelets, rings and earrings in it, though I don't think she actually wears any of them or has ear piercings. I closed the box, and the next thing I noticed was her incense. "Oh, this is nice." I said with a grin. It was lavender scented, the box of sticks and a white lighter laying beside the black holder.

(A/N: this is what they look like, I don't own the images.)

)