Breakfast in Bed

(A/N: There's some more smut~! 😁😮‍💨 Again, I'm going to section it off if you guys don't wanna read it)

~Third pov~

Keigo stirred as the morning light shown through Nara's balcony doors, the light hitting his face as it reflected off the white parts of the room. He groaned a bit and buried his face in Nara's hair as she remained cuddled against his chest, and he had his feathers go to close her curtains. With it now being pitch black, the glow in the dark stars came out on the walls, illuminating the room enough for Keigo to still see. He lifted his head up a bit and glanced at Nara, smiling as he saw she was still asleep. Her face was pressed against his chest as she held him loosely and had a leg between his. Her expression was scrunched up in concentration or annoyance, he wasn't sure which, but she seemed to be peaceful as she laid under his wing. Keigo got an idea, and with a wider smile, he softly kissed her head before carefully leaving the bed and quietly exiting her room. Going downstairs to the kitchen, he went to the fridge and began taking ingredients out to make breakfast, planning on bringing it back upstairs for Nara to have in bed. He cooked up some rice and served it in two small bowls before carefully cracking an egg over it, leaving the yolk unbroken on top before adding some soy sauce seasoning and salt, creating a tamago kake gohan meal. He took a moment to brew up some coffee for himself and hot chocolate for Nara, unsure if she preferred that, coffee or tea for breakfast. With everything made, he gathered the cups in his hands and had his feathers collect the bowls and chopsticks, carefully making his way back upstairs.

As Keigo was finishing cooking, Nara woke up, sensing that she was alone in her room. Her eyes flew open and she looked at the spot on her bed next to her, realizing that Keigo wasn't with her, and she began panicking. 'Was it all just a dream last night? Did he not come back?' Her thoughts raced, but then she winced, feeling a slight ache in her hands as she clenched her fists. She looked at them and saw they weren't injured, but she felt a phantom pain either way. 'Maybe it wasn't a dream. But where's Keigo?' She wondered, and she felt her chest tighten as her thoughts took a dark turn. 'I remember hurting him. Was it worse than expected? Did he not stay with me because he hid an injury from me?' She fretted. 'I have to find him. I have to make sure he's okay.' She concluded, quickly sitting up and even preparing to use her Angel quirk to heal him once he was found.

However, Nara paused before she got out of bed. Keigo had used a feather to open the door for him just as she sat up, and he smiled at her when he saw she was up. Nara immediately calmed at the sight of him, sensing that he was fine and unharmed, but noticed that he had breakfast with him. "Morning, baby bird." He greeted cheerfully as he went to set the dishes on her coffee table. "I made you some breakfast. Hopefully you like it." He added, becoming a bit sheepish and nervous about her trying his food again. Nara stared at the meal for a second before slowly getting out of bed. Her mind recalled all he did for her during her episode, when they went back in her room, and she gazed at his current actions towards her. She looked at him as she felt moved by his efforts, and hugged him tightly, burying her face into his chest. It surprised Keigo, but he didn't mind, simply hugging her back with a soft smile. "You're too good for me..." Nara murmured against him with her voice muffled, but he still heard her and chuckled at her words. "I'm not. You've just been hurt too much, but I'm here to take care of and love you now." He told her, and she pulled away to look at him with a tearful yet happy smile.

"Come on, let's sit down and eat." Keigo said, gently guiding Nara to sit on one of the cushions before taking a seat next to her. As she grabbed her chopsticks, she paused when she noticed Keigo acting strange again from the corner of her eye. She glanced at him with a small smile and saw he was nervous, his wings fluttering a bit as he anticipated her reaction to his cooking. Her smile widened as she raised an eyebrow at him, then broke the yolk so it would cover the rice before picking some up to eat. When she swallowed, she began laughing. "Keigo, I don't know why you're getting nervous. You're a good cook. Besides, I'm not picky about anything." Nara told him before taking another bite. "You really are too good for me." She repeated, her voice muffled as she chewed her food. Keigo relaxed with a relieved smile and leaned in to kiss her temple. "You're too good for me, either." He murmured, and she blushed, not responding to him. She knew that if she denied it, he'd persist on trying to convince her otherwise. Instead, she simply chuckled a bit and went to drink some of her hot chocolate. "Oh, I'm sorry about your drink. I wasn't sure if you preferred hot chocolate or coffee, or maybe tea." He immediately said, rambling a bit nervously, and she paused from her drink. "Birdie, it's fine. I'm not picky." She repeated with a giggle, then drank some of her hot chocolate. Keigo relaxed again with a smile, glad that she was feeling better, and went to drink some of his coffee before he began eating as well.

After their meal, Keigo took their dishes back to the kitchen, washed them, then returned to Nara's room. As he reached the stairs, he felt a tickle sensation coming from his wings and smiled, knowing where it was originating from. Upon entering the room, he saw Nara curled back up on her bed, holding the feathers on her necklace with one hand and gently stroking them with a finger from her other hand, a loving smile on her face as she gazed at the red feathers. Keigo went and lied down with her, propping himself up on his elbow and resting his head on his hand as he loosely held her with his other arm. "Do you wanna wait a while longer before cleaning the dorms?" He asked her softly. Nara let go of the feathers and turned to hug him, cuddling up close to him. "I just wanna be with you for a bit." She murmured, closing her eyes to rest with him. He chuckled and completely laid down with her, holding her in his arms and watching as she relaxed against him.

After a few minutes, Nara lifted her head to look at him, curious yet nervous to see if he was staring at her. She blushed a bit when she found that he was, and he didn't even hide it, instead smiling at her as he continued watching her. "Why are you just staring at me?" She questioned, feeling flustered at his gaze, and his smile turned into a slightly teasing smirk. "You're beautiful. Can't I enjoy the view?" He replied flirtatiously. Nara then realized their position. One of her legs were between his, her knee close to his manhood, and her chest was pressed against his. Nara was currently still wearing her workout clothes from yesterday, and she could feel her top riding down a bit to show some of her cleavage, making her blush even more. Noticing her red face and embarrassed expression, Keigo began laughing. "Why'd you turn all red?" He asked in amusement as he continued laughing, and she turned in his arms, lying on her back while crossing her arms with an angry pout on her face. "You're such a pervert." She grumbled. Keigo calmed from his laughter and rose an eyebrow at her while having a smile on his face. "Nara, I appreciate your figure, but I wasn't thinking like that." He told her, but he became teasing, moving to hover over her with a seductive smirk. "Unless you wanted me to." He added flirtatiously.

********************

Nara glared at him before easily flipping their positions, making Keigo yelp and look up at her in shock as he laid on his back with his wings fanned out while she straddled him, a cold look on her face. She moved herself down on him slowly, pressing her whole body and weight on him as she brushed her nose against his. "Don't start something you can't finish, Keigo." She murmured darkly, watching as he blushed hard while his pupils blew out and his breath quickened from his arousal. Nara lowered her hand and moved it up and under his hero shirt as she ground her hips against his, making him close his eyes and moan while she kissed from the corner of his mouth to his neck. He panted in her ear as she continued kissing his neck, and she ran her hand back down his abdomen, lifting herself up a bit so she could move her hand into his pants. Keigo's eyes flew open and he looked at her in alarm at that. "Nara, wai- ahh!" He tried protesting, but moaned when she began stroking his boner. She tilted her head up so her mouth was to his ear and softly kissed it. "Are you going to stop me?" She asked in a murmur, then pulled away a bit to look at him as she continued stroking him. He had a flustered and desperate look on his face as he gritted his teeth and clutched onto the bedsheets, trying to hold in his moans and control himself as his wings puffed from the intimacy. Nara smirked a bit and leaned back into his ear. "If you won't stop me, then take off your pants." She whispered. "Nara, we shouldn't do this...!" Keigo strained in protest, but moaned loudly when she squeezed his boner and rubbed his head with her thumb. "Are you going to talk or do something about it?" She questioned lowly.

********************

With that, Keigo took a deep breath and glared in determination and frustration before grabbing her wrists, pulling her hands up and off of him, then flipped them so he could pin her. "Damn it, you're too persistent and tempting." He told her while panting, then got off the bed and went to leave the room while readjusting his clothes. "You're the one who started it!" Nara called to him while laughing and grinning, but he didn't answer, simply exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

(A/N: welp 😐 👀 the chapter title certainly had a bit of a double meaning. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it. The next chapter will be out soon.)