Together Until We're Not Pt. 2

(A/N: there's gonna be some more smut, like I said last time, I'll section it off if you guys don't want to read it.)

Decode - Paramore

Luckily, Keigo didn't fly as fast and far as last time. He only flew us up and around to the 5th floor of the boy's wing, landing on the balcony of one of the unused rooms and setting me down. "Keigo, why are we here? This room isn't ours." I said as he used a feather to unlock the doors. "Actually, it is. The school gave it for me to use while I'm staying here." Keigo replied as he opened the doors, and he closed them once we were inside. I gave him a mischievous grin. "Well then, I'll be sure to make it worth your while." I said suggestively. Keigo's face fell, and he looked at me stunned for a moment as his face began turning red. From what his shadow read, he was thinking of some interesting things that we could do together, which only spurred me on.

*******************

My grin turned into a seductive smirk as my eyes darkened with lust, and I pulled Keigo's shirt so he could be lowered to my level. I wrapped an arm around his neck to keep him in place as he grabbed my waist to keep himself steady. His pupils began to widen as I played with his hair and run a hand up his chest to caress his jaw. Our eyes became hooded as I glanced at his lips before looking back into his eyes, feeling our bodies began to heat up as we breathed a bit heavily.

"For someone who hasn't done this before, you're really good at it." Keigo muttered, and I grinned. "Thanks." I said, taking the compliment before kissing him slowly. However, he must've gotten impatient because he immediately lifted me by the waist and turned so he could pin me to the wall. I wrapped my arms and legs around him in response, our kiss turning more heated as I did. Keigo licked my bottom lip, and as soon as I opened my mouth for him, his tongue darted in to dance with mine. I moaned as he did, but smirked a bit as I moved my hand that was holding his jaw down and behind him to run along the bend of his wing.

Keigo pulled away with a gasp and shiver, making me giggle darkly. "Sorry, are you sensitive? I told you I like to get even, Birdie." I teased, and he tensed while sucking in a breath before looking at me with dark lust. Keigo kissed me harder than before, pressing his knees against the wall to hold me up as he ran his hands under my shirt. I gasped in the kiss as he did, and I accidentally gripped his wing, making him growl. 'Holy shit, I think I teased him too much. This is really hot, though-' I thought as he moved his fingers over my nipples since I still wasn't wearing a bra.

*****************

However, we both froze when we heard a ringtone sound throughout the nearly barren room, the voice of Endeavor yelling angrily that he was calling. Keigo groaned in frustration as he dropped his head to my shoulder, moving his hands back down to hold me by my waist. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." I told him softly as I ran my fingers through his hair in comfort. "No, I have to answer it." He sighed as he lifted his head and set me on my feet when I let him go.

Keigo turned to his hero jacket on the futon and took his phone out from one of the pockets, answering the call and putting it to his ear. "Hello?" He greeted, but winced when Endeavor yelled from the phone. Even I could hear him, and he wasn't even on speaker. "Hawks, get over to our location now!" He ordered, and Keigo sighed. "Calm down real quick. Can you tell me the situation?" He asked. I couldn't hear what Endeavor was saying after that, but I saw Keigo's expression turn dead serious. It made me a bit suspicious, so I read his shadow, my own expression turning worried and cold. 'There's a possible sighting of the League. I have to get to them.' It read, then it changed as Keigo glanced at me, making me darken more. 'I can't tell Nara.'

"Is it a good lead?" Keigo asked, and he listened to Endeavor's response before sighing and ruffling his hair. "Will it just be the three of us, or will the police force and some other heroes join us?" He questioned, and after listening for a long moment, he sighed again as he closed his eyes in reluctance. "All right, I'm on my way." He said before hanging up and tossing the phone on his jacket.