Gigantomachia

My Blood - Twenty One Pilots

"Tomura Shigaraki. Now that we've lost All For One, we're very weak. To achieve something great, we must advance to a new stage. He has left power behind for us. Give me the order. Then, I will go and obtain that power."

That's what Kurogiri told us one night in October. The next thing we know, he got himself arrested by the police and Gran Torino. Nīsan figured that if the power was important enough, we might as well face it ourselves. We ended up finding Gigantomachia, who was hidden in the mountains, but was very loyal to Father.

"I've searched. And I finally found you. So, you're the one who'll succeed All For One?" Gigantomachia questioned Nīsan as we faced him. "This is the power All For One left behind, Kurogiri?" Nīsan asked as he slightly lifted off the hand on his face, grinning at the prospect of using Machia. However, Machia raised his fists before slamming them on the ground, destroying the earth beneath us and blasting us away. I let out my wings and tried controlling my flight in the harsh wind as I caught Nīsan, setting him back down on the ground as I released Kuro. "Why, All For One?! I can't take it! Why, Master?! He's too weak!" Machia cried loudly.

"You seem to have a problem, Shigaraki." A voice spoke from Machia's radio. "Doctor." Nīsan greeted. "Are you well?" Doctor asked. "Sure, but I might be mincemeat in a second." Nīsan said, and I scoffed. "Not if I can help it. I'll have Kaida take this guy on if I have to." I told him. "Oh, it's no good! I can't accept this guy!" Machia wailed as he held his head. "That's Gigantomachia. He once served All For One as his bodyguard. He has extraordinary stamina, and without modification, can handle multiple quirks. All For One hid this man, suspecting that he himself would be weakened and defeated by All Might. He truly is thorough! This all transpired a few years after he took you in, around the same time he took in Rin. It was so that his dream, his will, would continue, no matter what became of himself." Doctor explained.

"He doesn't look like a very nice present, or am I imagining things?" Dabi said in question as he readied his flames. "Good eye, Dabi. You are correct. Gigantomachia's loyalty is so overly strong, he's in despair. At the gap between his former master and Shigaraki." Doctor explained as Machia charged us. At the threat of our lives, my defense and anger peaked, turning Kuro into Kaida. She roared as she intercepted Machia, grabbing him with her front talons and stopping him right before he reached us. "So, work hard to get him to like us?!" Dabi questioned as he shot a stream of fire at Kaida and Machia. The fire went through Kaida, hitting Machia full blast. We were all shocked when Machia threw Kaida away from him, dispersing the fire in the process as he roared and continued charging at us. "That didn't work, Dabi, Rin!" Toga exclaimed as Dabi kept trying to burn Machia.

"Machia." Father's voice came from the radio, stopping the giant in his tracks as I stared at the radio in shock. "Machia." Father repeated more insistently, and Machia turned to fall before the radio. Kuro returned to shield Nīsan and I from the dirt cloud he created, and when it cleared, we found Machia nuzzling the radio. "It's All For One's recorded voice. He's calmed down now, hasn't he?" Doctor said. "I don't need something like this." Nīsan told him as he went to remove the hand on his face. "You don't? After all this time, you still think you can get whatever you want? You've been with Kurogiri too long. Wake up." Doctor replied bluntly. "I think he's right, Nīsan. We have been pretty sheltered and spoiled most of our lives. Machia is just what we need to get stronger. He even withstood Kaida and Dabi's flames." I added. "Why so cold, you two?" Nīsan questioned.

"Hmm, hold on a second. And... there." Doctor said. "What's he doing?" Toga asked. "I don't know, but be ready for anything." I replied, stepping in front of Nīsan defensively. "That old guy doesn't make much sense." Twice said before he grabbed his face, as if he was struggling to hold something in. "Burping's gross, Jin. Cut it-" Toga was interrupted as the murky warp gate came out of her mouth, and the same happened to the rest of us. "Wh-What's this?!" Twice strained. "The quirk All For One used at Kamino! But why now?" Compress said. "I don't know what's happening anymore!" Spinner rasped. "Now, let's talk a little." Doctor told us before we were warped away.