Chapter 19 - Forbidden Desires

Ash Ketchum was fucked. Utterly and completely gone.

After kissing down by the pond, he walked Serena back to her room, noticing how she was shivering far too much to stay out in the cold. He wasn't going to let her get sick.

But once back by her room, he already had her against the wall by her dorm, and kissed her more. Her lips were disgustingly sweet, swollen, and puffy from how much he kissed her. He nipped and sucked on her bottom lip, grinding his hips towards her.

"Serena—" He intended to make it sound like a warning, like a threat, but it had very little effect when he neared on his own.

More than anything, Serena felt like herself—because everything she thought of doing, she simply did. No overthinking necessary. No boring pondering around. How amazing was that? She waited for her hand to reach the back of his neck, and was so honest in saying, "I can't seem to be careful around you."

That was enough to bring him in closer—she didn't even need to pull on him that time. Ash's mouth was a hard line. His whole body was tense and she could sense it from the tight sinews in his nape.

She was winning and Ash would be her prize.

"You don't have to be."

She crooned low, wordless. Her grin decayed, humble. Serena held his eyes on hers and downed her voice to add, "No— I do. I need to be."

But Ash's face was still serious.

She dragged her nails over his nape, perching her other hand over his chest. Her palm felt the beat of his heart as if she had it in her hands—fast, harsh, uneven, and clashing against her hold of it. But it was still in her grasp—might as well be hers.

Serena gripped his shirt and Ash undid the little distance that separated the two. His body pressed against hers and she needed to tilt her head back to see him. To see his eyes, so dark. So greedy. To see his mouth, closed. A vacant line, no grins. She smiled again with the severe tingle of his hand on her waist, so stern in keeping her on him. Every time she breathed in, her chest rose against Ash's.

But he wasn't close enough just yet.

She ran her nails down his skin again, deeper, sharper. She watched him struggle to keep his eyes open, to keep them focused on her. She moved her hand from his chest to his face, trying his lips with her thumb, feeling as he forced them shut, still, quiet.

Ash might've been cornering her, but he was the one against the wall. They both knew it all too well.

When she moved in to finish him, all it took was one needy and airy call, "Ash."

There was a coarse sound from the pit of his throat when he pushed in all the way with his body. He perched a forearm above her head and moved from her waist to the small of her back, pulling it his way and completely snaring her to him. Right then, Ash shielded them both from the rest of the world.

Serena clutched the hairs on the back of his head. Pushed herself up just a little—she didn't need to tiptoe—and their noses brushed. Ash retreated, but just barely. He was in trouble. He was looking at her mouth. Serena was counting on it.

"Why haven't you taken me?"

"Is that what you want?" His voice was low and controlled, and there was an undeniable sense of urgency behind it. He wanted her just as bad and would have her in a heartbeat.

That night, it was the one thing she wanted. The one thing she thought about. She angled her face to the side just a little. Inviting him closer, inviting him in. She looked up at him again. There was no gentleness, no softness. Nothing was lazy and nothing was calm.