Chapter 51 - Dancing In The Sheets (18+)

I'm sure majority of you have been waiting for their moment after the amount of tension between them, as well as the almost happening times. For those who prefer not to read, feel free to skip this chapter, and proceed to the next. You won't miss anything major. With the slow burn and everything in between, I hope I didn't disappoint what's to come. Enjoy this pretty long (sex) chapter.

-

Ash hated having to use these crutches.

Hopefully tomorrow Nurse Joy would clear him to walk like a regular human again. His foot ached when he dropped them to charge towards that dance asshole, but he had a feeling that was more from not having walked on the thing all week than the injury.

Serena gently held his arm, helping him up the stairs and Ash flinched.

"Don't tell me you don't need my help because clearly you do," she sighed, shaking her head. She opened the door for him and walked down the hall. "Stop being so stubborn all the time. Give me your card."

"I really can do it, Serena," Ash said, leaning forward on his crutches while he dug into his pocket.

Serena shook her head and slipped her hand into his pocket, easily grabbing his key when he froze. "Seriously?"

"What are you doing?"

She smirked, tapping her finger against the card as she held it open for him. "Opening your door."

"Thank you. You don't have to stay any longer." He leaned the crutches against the wall and slipped his jacket off. He stepped forward to receive the card from out of her hand. "And my foot doesn't hurt anymore."

"Oh, really?" Serena said, staring up at him. "You're leaning on your good foot right now."

Ash's cheeks were flushed and he sat down on the edge of his bed. "There, I'm sitting now. You happy?"

She nodded, bouncing over to sit next to him. He didn't know what she was doing, but he didn't expect her to stay. Not that he really minded, but whenever she sat on his bed like this, it made his stomach churn.

"Where is Gary?" She asked, her finger gently scrolling over the bed.

"Where do you think?" Ash snorted. "Ever since he got with your friend, Misty, he sleeps over in her room all the damn time. It gives me some peace and quiet, so I'm not complaining."

"Him and Misty have gotten close lately, having fun with each other's presence. Seems like they enjoy one another a lot. Funnily enough, Misty didn't admit it at first." Serena giggled softly. It was addicting. "Kind of like someone else I know."

Her shoulder nudged him, pressing against his body and he shivered, looking down at her feet gently brushing up against his floor.

"You know how I feel and why I'm waiting."

Ash glanced away from her. Though from the way she pulled in a long breath, he could imagine her face perfectly. He flicked his gaze to the side, noticing her pout and her pink cheeks.

"You don't have to wait."

"After tonight, I don't want to." Ash gripped the sides of his bed. "The hell was up with that guy?"

Serena's fingers traced over his, slipping between his digits and the bed, repeating, "You don't have to wait, Ash."

"Listen," Ash said, grabbing her hand tightly. "I do have to wait because when I fulfill my promise to you and I ask you, it's gonna be so perfect. You won't know how to respond."

A laugh escaped her lips. "I think I'll know exactly how to respond." She sighed, wiping her eye with her free hand, and gave his a gently squeeze. "I really love how serious you're taking all this. Your promise, dance, everything. It's nice even if you do have a really intense way of going about it."