Book 4: Welcome to Republic City

Earth.

Kyoshi earthbends one rock to the right side of the screen, and earthbends another one to the left side.

Fire.

Lü Bu firebends three fire punches to the right side, and turns around and bends an arc of fire.

Air.

Aang airbends in a breakdance motion, and airbends out of his hand and foot while standing on one leg.

Water.

Korra waterbends a glob of water to the side, and she bends another one around herself in a circle, and she sends it flying at the camera which blocks the entire screen when it splatters.

Fade to a picture of Team Avatar as the camera pans across.

When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War

When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War. Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and nonbenders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. They named the capital of this great land, Republic City.

The camera zooms toward the city across the water.

Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life.

The camera pans to show a large statue of Aang on Aang Memorial Island. The camera pans up to the sky.

But sadly, his time in this world came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.

==============================

The episode opens to footage of the sky while it is snowing. The camera pans down to reveal the dimly lit houses of the Southern Water Tribe, and three people, with one holding a lantern, near the city. They walk up a hilltop and gaze over the city. The scene pans to the left, showing the houses of the tribe. Switch to the front of a house as the three people arrive at it; the owner comes out, holding a lantern.